Page 1 of 4
This is a variant on a dream I posted an earlier thread about, excpt this one I can remember a lot more.

I'm at a nightclub and it's sometime around midnight. I'm with a small band- a guitarist/singer, a bassist and me on drums.

The dream starts backstage where I remember the guitarist is talking to a sound engineer in Japanese about the lighting, and the bassist is sat on his bass guitar case reading the Bible. I am tuning my snare drum.
We're then called up by the nightclub owner. I remember he's wearing a rainbow tie and a black suit with white shoes and shirt.
We walk on stage. The stage is a semi-circular one with small lights on the edge. My drumkit is set on a small drum riser,lined with LED lights.
We begin to play when the singer/guitarist stops in mid-song and points to the curtains to the left.They're on fire.

The guitarist and bassist begin to tell everyone to get out because the stage is now alight. The then start to leave the stage along with the crowd. I leave with them but somehow I trip and fall in the middle of the dancefloor and the flames surround me.
The last thing I can remember, I'm lying on the floor, struggling to breathe as the fire comes over my body.

Anyone got an explanation?

Don't accept any gig offers from Japan?
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Yes. You're trying to keep your homosexual feelings at bay. The surrounding flames symbolize your fear of not being accepted as you are.

Break free of the barrier and be yourself Fassa! DO IT!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I remember he's wearing a rainbow tie and a black suit with white shoes and shirt.

D:
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
(Serious answer)

I think you are feeling some level of subconscious guilt and fear over your new found atheistic beliefs. Its totally natural, but you are feeling like you are going to hell because you lost your faith. The key parts of the dream are the bible and the fire.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
thats pretty epic
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by zippidyduda
(Serious answer)

I think you are feeling some level of subconscious guilt and fear over your new found atheistic beliefs. Its totally natural, but you are feeling like you are going to hell because you lost your faith. The key parts of the dream are the bible and the fire.

Thank you for the serious answer!
Quote by zippidyduda
(Serious answer)

also, I think maybe music is taking over your religious beliefs or whatever also maybe?

this guy seems to be on to something.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
also, I think maybe music is taking over your religious beliefs or whatever also maybe?

this guy seems to be on to something.

Ah, good point. I'd like to add this part to my theory, please!

With credits to Its_Rock of course
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda
Ah, good point. I'd like to add this part to my theory, please!

With credits to Its_Rock of course

we should form a team and call ourselves the DREAMCATCHERS!

or not :stickpoke:

...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
we should form a team and call ourselves the DREAMCATCHERS!

or not :stickpoke:

I like the way you think!!!

*rushes off to make a group*
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

You could cum blood
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Quote by drunkinkoala
You're going to be in a gigging band and die in a horrible stage fire.

I hope not...I don't want to die like that.
Why do you have to make threads for every single insignificant event that happens in your life?
Quote by Its_Rock77

Uh-oh... Is that a bad thing?
I'd better go repent

Seriously Fassa, maybe you should double check the fire regulations and emergency exits before you book gigs in Japan?
Quote by thedefrockednun

DAMN YOU I SIGGED HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand, in the name of the rt, that you change your sig...

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote by rigiddigits
RT meet!! Of epic global proportions!!!*
*world may asplode due to unprecedented levels of awesome.
Quote by u.n.t.a.m.e.d.
Uh-oh... Is that a bad thing?
I'd better go repent

Seriously Fassa, maybe you should double check the fire regulations and emergency exits before you book gigs in Japan?

I'll do that...!
Oh hell no...
Next thing you know, you'll be having wet dreams...
"What we've got here is failure to communicate..."
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I hope not...I don't want to die like that.

You don't?

Damn dude, you'll be well-known and overrated because you died! You'll be like, the drummer version of Dimebag.
Quote by Oh Shize
You don't?

Damn dude, you'll be well-known and overrated because you died! You'll be like, the drummer version of Dimebag.

Excuse me...I have a stage to tamper with......with the help of lots of explosive.
In my professional opinion your dream shows many things, you being in a band doesn't mean much, but the performing shows a 'dream/aspiration' that you have, not necesarily to perform on stage, but whatever it stood for is your dream. The disaster that occurs shows you have emotional scarring, or deep trauma that your mind is blocking, in the case of being circled by something life-threatening such as fire (although other varients can include deadly animals etc) this usually represents the fear of whatever you are repressing and how its affecting your life.

in a nutshell it means you got touched when you where a kid by the local drunk tramp
Quote by Its_Rock77

There is a simple solution to it:

Make music your religion!
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
This is a variant on a dream I posted an earlier thread about, excpt this one I can remember a lot more.

I'm at a nightclub and it's sometime around midnight. I'm with a small band- a guitarist/singer, a bassist and me on drums.

The dream starts backstage where I remember the guitarist is talking to a sound engineer in Japanese about the lighting, and the bassist is sat on his bass guitar case reading the Bible. I am tuning my snare drum.
We're then called up by the nightclub owner. I remember he's wearing a rainbow tie and a black suit with white shoes and shirt.
We walk on stage. The stage is a semi-circular one with small lights on the edge. My drumkit is set on a small drum riser,lined with LED lights.
We begin to play when the singer/guitarist stops in mid-song and points to the curtains to the left.They're on fire.

The guitarist and bassist begin to tell everyone to get out because the stage is now alight. The then start to leave the stage along with the crowd. I leave with them but somehow I trip and fall in the middle of the dancefloor and the flames surround me.
The last thing I can remember, I'm lying on the floor, struggling to breathe as the fire comes over my body.

Anyone got an explanation?

You are going to hell for turning your back on the lord your god and following us heathens... >_>

Now you believe in evolution and science god has cast you asunder!

<_<

Only joking, dreams mean nothing.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Rock_Rebel
Buah, this is nothing to my epic dreams...

... of weird fantasies with my best friend of the same sex

>_>

You don't need to hide it
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by Guitardude19
You are going to hell for turning your back on the lord your god and following us heathens... >_>

Now you believe in evolution and science god has cast you asunder!

<_<

Only joking, dreams mean nothing.

Winning answer.
Stop listening to DragonForce!

Quote by Fassa
They're on fire.; struggling to breathe as the fire comes over my body.

Especially Through The Fire And Flames!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Page 1 of 4