I've been listening to Wille Nelson and Waylon Jennings lately and I want to learn some of their songs. Its sounds to me like they play in standard tuning usually, but I can't really tell if the slide guitar is a normally tuned guitar, some open tuning, or is it one of those lap slide guitars (what are they called?). Does anyone know?