Hey guys, I need some help I'm a big angels and airwaves fan, and have a photo of them with some of their pedals on the ground, I've only been able to for sure identify 2, so I was wondering if anyone can recognize them tell me what pedals they are. I play an epiphone les paul standard plaintop, so I know I'm a long way from getting their sound, but for now I'd just like some help identifying the pedals please.

Thanks,

Jack

P.S. Don't post if your just going to flame the band, I already know for a lot of people its either love em or hate them.

http://cache.umusic.com/web_assets/AVA/wallpaper/ava_1600x1200_01.jpg
Well, first off.. I think you should get better taste in music.

Edit:Also, theres a lot of Boss, Ibanez, and I saw one danelectro.
I doubt they use those pedals though
Last edited by Nevermind1299 at Jan 6, 2009,
Looks like,
Boss: Noise Gate, Flanger, Digital Delay, Tremelo, and Phase Shifter
MXR: Phase 100
Danelectro: ???
Satchurator Distortion
and some kind of power supply and looping dealy.

Not to knock your music or anything...but even if you bought all that stuff it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference cause they usually just use synths and crazy noises so you'd have to know their settings if you wanted to sound like them.
Last edited by Hobby at Jan 6, 2009,
The pink one at the very front could be a "maxon analog delay pro" or an "ibanez analog delay" which both look similar.

The white boss pedal could be a "boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor"

they grey boss pedal could be a boss digital delay, or digital reverb or something.

Pink one could be a boss flanger, not sure about that one though.

the big orange one could be an MXR Phase 100.
ESP GUITARS
Thanks all I needed were a few, figured I'd have to use my computer in order to get their delay, someone said you set the timing to .3s or something and you can get it right. Anyway I was also wondering if anyone has checked out the vox tonelab, is it anygood because otherwise I'll ditch searching for the pedals, and just buy that.
well, the small stone is obvious, but I thought i'd point that one out

You'd be better off picking out their amps and trying to get pedals that sound like their amps.

I see a fender blues junior, orange either rocker/thunderverb combo or a crush (impossible to tell... 2 marshall preamps and a marshall power amp (I think)... a fender black face, I don't know my fenders well enough to figure out which ones
maxon ad-9 analog delay
boss compression/sustainer
mxr phase 100
boss noise suppressor
boss flanger
boss hyper fuzz
ehx small stone
boss tu-2
dod juice box

that's all i can really tell.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Last edited by mikeyElite at Jan 6, 2009,
There was a boss pedal that said Hyper Fuzz on it if you zoomed in. I didnt even know they made a pedal like that =/
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
yeah, look at all that stuff in that rack over there. Looks like someone is running a full stereo rack system.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Thanks again, and I know I need to upgrade my amp, most of the time I go over to my brother's house who borrows a lot more professional gear, he has a bunch of cabinets and heads, I only own a crate bass amp, and a vox DA5. The pedals, I wanted to know for later reference. So does anyone have a recommendation for a combo amp that produces a large variety for $300-$500, I'm not sure if I want to go with vox again. I'm looking for an amp that just doesn't just do blink 182 or angels and airwaves or anything specific, I'm looking for an amp that can cover lots of stuff, and play around with.

Once again, thanks for all your help
not a whole lot in that range, but look used. Always look used. Sometimes you can find great things or good prices, for gear that's still in good condition.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by jackdshamu
Thanks again, and I know I need to upgrade my amp, most of the time I go over to my brother's house who borrows a lot more professional gear, he has a bunch of cabinets and heads, I only own a crate bass amp, and a vox DA5. The pedals, I wanted to know for later reference. So does anyone have a recommendation for a combo amp that produces a large variety for $300-$500, I'm not sure if I want to go with vox again. I'm looking for an amp that just doesn't just do blink 182 or angels and airwaves or anything specific, I'm looking for an amp that can cover lots of stuff, and play around with.

Once again, thanks for all your help

get a vox ad50vt, i PROMISE you youll like it. i got one on ebay for 275 and you can get any sound out of it. it has perfect flanger and delay to play angels & airwaves (toms a bastard of course) models the mesa boogie perfect for playing blink (which tom should get real and go back to) and can do anything else. just make sure you get a footswitch, and you wont even need many pedals, if any