long story short i have had an ns-2 for about 2 years now, but lately i have been a little disappointing in its noise suppressing ways. i regularly see decimators on the CL for 75-80. would it be worth a little extra money to sell the ns-2 and get the isp?
GEAR
Schecter Tempest Custom
B-52 AT-100
Mesa 2x12
Korg Pitchblack
Boss NS-2
BBE Green Screamer
Line 6 DL4
In my opinion? Yes.

But you should really try one at Guitar Center.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
I think the ISP has less tone suckage. It also does supress a bit better as well. How's your DL4? I hear they break often. =\
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by jpgilbert701
I think the ISP has less tone suckage. It also does supress a bit better as well. How's your DL4? I hear they break often. =\

its great. i got an extended warranty on it just in case, but its like a big green brick i dont think its gonna any time soon.

and also i use the loop on the ns-2 so, do you think the decimator with no loop is still better than ns-2 w/ loop?
GEAR
Schecter Tempest Custom
B-52 AT-100
Mesa 2x12
Korg Pitchblack
Boss NS-2
BBE Green Screamer
Line 6 DL4
Well the ISP G-string has the loop function for a bit more. But with some experimentation I think yeah, used properly it works better.

*EDIT*

Used properly meaning in all possible configurations to find the root of the problem, whether it's too many pedals, a noisy preamp etc.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."