Ok I have narrowed my search down two these headphones:
Sennheiser HD202
Sennheiser EH-150
Sennheiser HD201

Which would be the best one in terms, or clarity and such. I don't want to spend more more than that so I'm not sure what would be the best ones. Is the Hi-Fi real or is it just a gimmick?
I have the HD201's and they're excellent - certainly worth the money. I can't tell you anything about the other ones though.
Ibanez AS103BM
Ibanez ART400
Samick Acoustic
since the 201 are circumaural vs. supraaural is there any differences with respect to comfortability or sound quality? Anyone?
Quote by LedZepFan2000
Ok I have narrowed my search down two these headphones:
Sennheiser HD202
Sennheiser EH-150
Sennheiser HD201

Which would be the best one in terms, or clarity and such. I don't want to spend more more than that so I'm not sure what would be the best ones. Is the Hi-Fi real or is it just a gimmick?

I haven't tried those, but I own the HD 600s and they are amazing.
i'm pretty sure the 201's aren't as high quality as the other 2, but I think the only difference between the HD202 and EH150 is the supra-aural vs circumaural, but i'm not sure what that means. I'll do some research cuz now i'm interested. I own the eh-150's and they are very nice, haven't tried out the other two to compare tho

edit: found it faster than I thought. supraaural don't fully enclose the ear, so they don't give as much isolation. I prefer the isolating my EH150s give me, and I find them very comfortable, since the pads go around my ears and don't really even touch them

superedit: sorry didnt fully answer your question. The sound quality is probably exactly the same in the EH150 and HD202, the EH just blocks out more outside noise, and can be more comfortable based on opinion (mine)
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Last edited by ironman45 at Jan 6, 2009,
280 pro user here.

Best headphones ever.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel