AHHH!! MY guitar isn't working, what will I do? Oh noes!!!

Anyway, my main electric started cutting in and out and now won't make a peep. All the solder joints appear to be legit but I'm really not sure what is wrong.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Last edited by JesusLives at Jan 6, 2009,
Quote by JesusLives
AHHH!! MY guitar isn't working, what will I do? Oh noes!!!

Anyway, my main electric started cutting in and out and now won't make a peep. All the solder joints appear to be legit but I'm really not sure what is wrong.

^^^funny Ass sig dude haha
GEAR
Fender American Jazz Standard Bass
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Peavy Max 700 Bass Amp w/ Peavy Pro 410 Bass Cab
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
have you tried differents leads and amps? it might not even be your guitar man.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Yeah, it's my guitar, I tried my backup and it worked fine
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
is it just me or does it look like your laptop monitor is a guitar control cavity?
Yeah, my guitar is totally sweet. Everything, except that it is an electric guitar that has no working electronics.