The problem I have with string bending is that I cant bend certain frets on my guitar for instance the 15th fret on the high E will not bend with out squealing out while the frets directly above and below it resonate properly.

Does anyone else have this problem and if so do you know any way to fix it.. perhaps the intonation is off?
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
interesting how old are your strings?
i had some issues with tone earlier coz i had old strings on them and the rust was affecting the resonance
Epiphone SG G-400 faded
Fender Strat
Fender Frontman amp
**Dream Guitar**
Fender telecaster '58 heavy relic in blonde

"its in the key of D minor, i find songs in this key makes people want to weep."
"its called Lick My Love Pump"
either your fingers aren't strong enough. you need to adjust your trust rod , you need new strings or all of the above
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Well I probably will need new strings but its generally doesnt matter regardless of the strings I'm using..

How can I not have enough strength when the frets directly below and above can be done with ease. I've worked over the years to get a better feel for how to do it and I know that my current style of pivoting my wrist to bend is correct.

The trust rod may be the problem though, although I'm not sure how to fix that sort of thing, I'll look into that

Thanks for your suggestions
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
Does the note kind of squeak then lose some volume? If so then the area the string passes over is worn and the frets will need to be shaved.
Originally posted by TapMaster
If you break a JEM you know your going to go to hell when you die

Only member of the 'This is too immature for me' club.