Trying to l2photoshop. I was told that the vibnette added was distasteful. I think it looks pretty cool. You?

Shadow was shooped out quick and dirty. I know, lawl.

Kthx.

EDIT: Was gonna shoop out the red on her nose too, but didn't wanna. She likes to dig.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Sweet. Thanks. She likes to move and stuff, so the pic is grainy. High ISO + point and shoot = fail.
Gear...
from a photographical point of view, it's bad.

the photo is bland to begin with, and it looks horribly obvious that the vignette has been 'shopped in. the wrong thing just looks too overprocessed in general.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Aww...now my thread is the only lonely thread without any posts *mumbles*

I kid I kid..im no photographer, so from a totally non photo graphical point of view, it looks adorable
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by jallas
from a photographical point of view, it's bad.

the photo is bland to begin with, and it looks horribly obvious that the vignette has been 'shopped in. the wrong thing just looks too overprocessed in general.

Well, yeah, the photo is bland cause the point isn't to make artsy stuff, it's to l2shoop.

Is looking overshooped bad? I mean, I understand if you mean unnatural, cause it does, but yeah, loldigression.

Thanks.
Gear...
Last edited by abcdboy at Jan 6, 2009,
Wtf is a vignette?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Wtf is a vignette?

And a-this.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
the darkening around the edges effect is called a vignette. see how the corners are darkened?

it looks good on an artistic photo usually, no offence, but this isn't particularly artistic.
Quote by Kensai
Quote by jallas
the darkening around the edges effect is called a vignette. see how the corners are darkened?

it looks good on an artistic photo usually, no offence, but this isn't particularly artistic.

Sigh...

"Well, yeah, the photo is bland cause the point isn't to make artsy stuff, it's to l2shoop."

One step at a time.
Gear...
I don't know about you guys, but i never edit my photos
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I also have a golden retreiver... best dogs in the world... soon when i dont have room mates i am going to get a big ol male rotweiler and breed him with my golden retreiver :-D
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by abcdboy
Sigh...

"Well, yeah, the photo is bland cause the point isn't to make artsy stuff, it's to l2shoop."

One step at a time.

calm down, i wasn't saying it's a bad thing this photo ISN'T artistic. i was just observing that it was not. and that the vignette is bad.

you did ask us to.

and yes, looking over shopped is bad.
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by jallas
calm down, i wasn't saying it's a bad thing this photo ISN'T artistic. i was just observing that it was not. and that the vignette is bad.

you did ask us to.

and yes, looking over shopped is bad.

?

I thought I was fairly calm. "One step at a time" was a comment about my self, lawl.

Meh. IMO, overshopped or not, as long as it looks cool, it's cool. But kinda off topic...

Back to the point.

Why is the vignette bad? The way I used it, I was trying to get rid of all the attention on the tile (Cause you're right. It is a horrendously bland pic), and makes the viewer focus on the dog, and the poor cloning (lol).
Gear...
Last edited by abcdboy at Jan 6, 2009,