Poll: Which guitar to buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar to buy?
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
13 72%
Agile AL-3100 CSB
5 28%
Voters: 18.
I'm trying to decide on a new guitar, and after plenty of research, I have narrowed it down to 2-the Epiphone Les Paul Ultra and the Agile AL-3100. I have played the Ultra and liked how it sounds, but haven't gotten to try the Agile(because they seem to only be available online). Which would you suggest and why? And just so ya know, I prefer the Epi Ultra over the Ultra II.
I'm a firm believer in trying before you buy, and when you find the guitar that feels and sounds right to you, you go ahead and buy that one.

I know lots of people here have a huge hard-on for Agiles, but I say if you've played an Epi Ultra and it seemed right to you, you go back to that shop and you buy that Ultra.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
I'm a firm believer in trying before you buy, and when you find the guitar that feels and sounds right to you, you go ahead and buy that one.

I know lots of people here have a huge hard-on for Agiles, but I say if you've played an Epi Ultra and it seemed right to you, you go back to that shop and you buy that Ultra.

I'd have to go with this advice man. No two guitars are going to feel the same, so no matter what anyone tells you about one guitar that THEY own, unless you are buying THAT guitar, you'd have to assume they know very little about the guitar you're buying.
Obviously, hardware'd be mostly the same (unless it's used), but the wood, sound and feel of a guitar are all unique.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
I voted the epi for the same reason the two above stated. You played it and liked it, so buy that one.
I have to agree with everyone go with the Epi because you tried it and liked it. I have played several Agiles and they do make a nice LP copy probably one of the best out there that's not an Epi. It's tuff buying online and Rondo does have a great return policy so if you want it take the chance and buy it you shouldn't have a problem returning it if it falls short. It always a good idea to be able to try a guitar before you buy it sometimes it's not possible for some people and I have bought guitars online I haven't touched but luckily I have no complaints.

John