So, I was recently playing "Left 4 Dead," (Great game) and it got me thinking, what if there was an Apocalypse, and if there was, what would I do? So, I'd just like to know what YOU would do.

Personally, I would get as many survivors as I could, and go straight to CostCo. I figure it has everything I would need for awhile. Then when it seemed that it had died down, I would make my way to the local Military Base.
I head straight for the Search Bar and down a few pints to numb the inevitable pain.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
kill myself. its the only sensible thing to do.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Grab my machete and make my way to a gun shop...grab a shotgun and as much ammo has posible...pile my friends and family into a van or something and head to either a hospital or wal-mart lol

+1000 to Left 4 Dead being a great game
Quote by /stab
Grab my machete and make my way to a gun shop...grab a shotgun and as much ammo has posible...pile my friends and family into a van or something and head to either a hospital or wal-mart lol

+1000 to Left 4 Dead being a great game

The only thing is, that at a hospital, there is bound to be plenty of "infected."
There's a good game about it, it's hard to get into, and it's Browser Based...

Urban Dead!
I like to pick my nose and eat whatever comes out. Whatever comes out..
Quote by YakunaAi
The only thing is, that at a hospital, there is bound to be plenty of "infected."

True. But I also have a shotgun and a machete, there could be valuable supplies in a hospital, and maybe someone that can fly a helicopter.
I would take the car, go to Mum's, kill Phil, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I would take the car, go to Mum's, kill Phil, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over.

That Movie's so... Awesome!! It's great.. so great...
I like to pick my nose and eat whatever comes out. Whatever comes out..
I would grab one of my dad's shotgun's, get in my truck and drive to my grandparents to get them, bring them back to the safety of my house. While doing that I would attempt to communicate with several friends to get them to my house as well. Make sure that my community is not infected, set up some sort of perimeter and guards around our street and in the woods (I live in the middle of nowhere so almost everyone has like 3 guns.) Take a few people and 2 trucks to all the shopping centers in the surrounding towns, stock up on ammo, food, medicine, bring back people if necessary. Grab a fuel pump or just water pump, either would work, take as much fuel as we could from gas stations, starting with the farthest ones first. Kill as many zombies as I could and survive as long as possible.

It's all about speed in the beginning of it all, and organization... as in someone is bit, isolate, restrain, execute.

I would try to stay away from as many red cross or military camps as possible... just wouldn't trust them in a situation like that.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

Someone brings that up in evey zombie thread...
me and my friend would:
get a truck of some sort
get food
get .22s (they could piece the skull AND ricochet around in the skull damaging the brain"
lots of ammo
4-6 survivors
and head for the hills (seriously, thats where we'd go while until the zombie invasion blows over)
do you love...ARSIS
Quote by GooGooFluffers
i believe you may be our saviour
all hail lordllama!
Quote by /stab
Someone brings that up in evey zombie thread...

Because it's epic, I mean, how many zombie movies used the pretending-to-be-a-zombie technique, that was genius.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

Nice reference.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
theres always taking the heaviest vehicle (when i mean heavy as in like nothing is ging to stop it.)
taking as much ammunition, and driving into the remotest area possible. making sure to take as much supplies as possible.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
i've said this numerous times on prevous occasions, but check out Return of the Living Dead. once the virus is released, it can't be destroyed. resistance is futile

however, i would supply myself with a some beer, a bottle of scotch, and 2 hot lesbian b!tches. so i can get drunk, and the last thing i'll see before dying (or turning) is 2 skanks going to town on each other
god i love zombies
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
I would try to wake up.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by Portuguese_boy

@portuguese boy
What reference are you referencing in that post that contained your reference reference?
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Quote by akm_202
@portuguese boy
What reference are you referencing in that post that contained your reference reference?

I'm referring to the obvious reference that's contained in my referring post that has the reference you need to know...

Shawn of the Dead...