K, koo.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
You guitarists need to know how to brawl man. lol Ya know guitarists are the crazy dudes in the band!
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
Quote by ocelott
LMFAO... OK. We'll see. His little stubby ass is gonna get pounded buddy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHqnHNnxnnU&feature=related

i actually kinda hope BJ's ass does get handed to him. he strikes me as an asshole who needs to be taken down a peg. i honestly don't see him losing here though.

but you are correct sir, we shall see.
Quote by JackalUK
Chuck Lidell would kill him...dead!

Uhhh Chuck's done dude... do you even watch UFC? lol Kimbo!?!?!? That dude's a fluke, I bet I'd kick his ass. lol
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
Quote by Joe-White
Ten letters:

Kimbo SLICE

You back up your claim by posting a video where he gets KTFO in 11 seconds?
I'm in your forum distracting your searches.
Quote by ocelott
dude, this is Fedor. He's old now. A brawler. I know who Fedor is.

No, that's Kimbo Slice. He played people with money. Made bank. Couldn't fight his way through a paper bag.

Dunno who this Fedor guy is.
Quote by Joe-White
No, that's Kimbo Slice. He played people with money. Made bank. Couldn't fight his way through a paper bag.

Dunno who this Fedor guy is.

my bad, i thought this was the Fidor video. I know who Kimbo is too. fought bumbs in the street. then got his ass knocked out by some gay dude. lol Dana White, UFC's president, called Kimbo a bumb. lol Cause he was.
Quote by ocelott
my bad, i thought this was the Fidor video. I know who Kimbo is too. fought bumbs in the street. then got his ass knocked out by some gay dude. lol Dana White, UFC's president, called Kimbo a bumb. lol Cause he was.

not to mention Kimbo got beat in a street fight by Sean Gannon, who also went into the UFC and got his ass handed to him.
Don't want anybody badmouthing fedor without watching every one of his fights, realising he is amazing, and that if you cross him, he will armbar you, no point looking at just UFC fighters because everyone knows fedor would dominate them all.
I've always been a big fan of GSP, back when I first saw him fight Jason Miller, but I honestly believe BJ is going to take this fight...and anybody that thinks Brock is the ****, probably was a Kimbo nut-hugger too. Having a insane amount of muscles and beating up 40+ year olds can only take you so far, and Mir is going to destroy Lesnar.
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I saw a bumper sticker in a guitar store that read
"Like all musicians, Your Following the Bassist"
I lol'd

Quote by muhat gandy
It was a weird feeling cumming to someone being ripped apart...
Quote by Pipsicles
Don't want anybody badmouthing fedor without watching every one of his fights, realising he is amazing, and that if you cross him, he will armbar you, no point looking at just UFC fighters because everyone knows fedor would dominate them all.

Yeah Fedor is for sure the best. He's going to maul Arlovski this month, I can't wait for it.
Fedor was the best. In Pride... i'm not sure if he's still got it though. ah... the Jason Miller fight with GSP. lol That guy can take a beating... i felt so bad for that idiot. He was talking so much before the fight. I am worried about Penn... but I think this is GSP's final proving ground. He beats Penn again... he'll reign champ for a very long time.
Quote by AzureNight
Yeah Fedor is for sure the best. He's going to maul Arlovski this month, I can't wait for it.

Fedor, Pros: Never been beaten after nearly 30 fights (I don't count his loss), brutal training regime, ****ing nails, amazing ground game, amazing standing game

Cons: None.

Arlovski. Pros: Looks like Leonidas from the movie 300

Cons: Not fedor, lost to Datsik, the crazy ****ing russian.
Quote by Pipsicles
Fedor, Pros: Never been beaten after nearly 30 fights (I don't count his loss), brutal training regime, ****ing nails, amazing ground game, amazing standing game

Cons: None.

Arlovski. Pros: Looks like Leonidas from the movie 300

Cons: Not fedor, lost to Datsik, the crazy ****ing russian.

I can't say I'm too excited about this fight. I never liked Arlovski. I liked Fedor... but i'm not too thrilled about this one. lol
Arlovski's a pretty good fighter, but Fedor is going to win of course
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I saw a bumper sticker in a guitar store that read
"Like all musicians, Your Following the Bassist"
I lol'd

Quote by muhat gandy
It was a weird feeling cumming to someone being ripped apart...
Quote by ocelott
Fedor was the best. In Pride... i'm not sure if he's still got it though. ah... the Jason Miller fight with GSP. lol That guy can take a beating... i felt so bad for that idiot. He was talking so much before the fight. I am worried about Penn... but I think this is GSP's final proving ground. He beats Penn again... he'll reign champ for a very long time.

Didn't you see him destroy Tim Sylvia in 36 seconds?
Quote by AzureNight
Didn't you see him destroy Tim Sylvia in 36 seconds?

dude.... tim sylvia's crap lol
i like rashad evans, forrest griffin, and brandon vera. Forrest has to be my favorite though. That guy can take more abuse than anyone, plus he's funny as hell
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
i like rashad evans, forrest griffin, and brandon vera. Forrest has to be my favorite though. That guy can take more abuse than anyone, plus he's funny as hell

He sure took some this last UFC! lol