Alright, i dont think ive ever done one of these advice threads before, but i think i need some, and thought id give it a go.

I will just get to the problem, im trying to figure out if i should give a shot and see if i can get into uni here and do music courses, or quit my current job and look for something else?

Im currently a salesman working at Betta Electrical, its just a very recent job, still on probation, and i just dont think its for me. So what i had in mind, i try and get into uni. And whilst studying, find a casual job that i know i will enjoy, and stick to, instead of working full time taking my chances to find out if i will enjoy it or not.

Any advice on what i should do?
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Stay in your job until you're sure you can get into uni is step 1. Few people like thier jobs and save up as much as possible. The more money you have going into uni the easier it will be. BEyond that FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!!!
Yeah, that was my plan, to try and get into uni ASAP and as soon as i know i get this, ill quit my job. But out of all honesty, i dont care about having money etc, i have abit to my name already, but still working some minor parts out.
Quote by Sasms

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
When I decided to go to uni, I did the exact thing that you're thinking of doing. I stayed in my job until I was sure I got a place. That's the best way it seemed to turn out for me. Going back into education has been the best decision of my life.

Good luck in your future
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Thanks all for the advice, means alot. Well the next step is to get into uni! Like i said, either way i couldnt care less if i did have a job or not even before i tried to get into uni, but i think i might stay.
Quote by Sasms

Quote by Trefellin