It was good at first but became repetitive from the verse and chorus as it was nearly the same sound.
The transitions into and out of the solo werent too smooth, but it did sound good. Just became repetitive really.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by Aurigo
It was good at first but became repetitive from the verse and chorus as it was nearly the same sound.
The transitions into and out of the solo werent too smooth, but it did sound good. Just became repetitive really.

Yeah repitition and transistions are a problem for me, I figure though singing over it would be okay. Idk, I'm working on more songs. thanks for the comments.
Quote by Gizmo Factory
Yeah repitition and transistions are a problem for me, I figure though singing over it would be okay. Idk, I'm working on more songs. thanks for the comments.

Yea with some stuff singing over a song does seem to get rid of the repeat thought and end up in the song being fine. So maybe this is that kind of song.

Yea i find transitions a bitch too, but work on the one for the solo, maybe a slide at the begining of it perhaps, and then maybe continue it to the end of the song instead of switching back to the other part.

Ive got something ive done in my sig, first link, not brilliant but would like opinions on it
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Last edited by Aurigo at Jan 6, 2009,