I dont know if this has been posted before but hell, I got a kick out of it. Mind you I think that if he truly wanted to do something about it he would have not made his newest album a full on mainstream pop record whilst still calling himself a rocker but hey, thats just my opinion. Without further adieu, here is the link:

http://music.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=274715&showcomments=true

enjoy.
what a tool

Edit:

After reading further I loled at the part where he cuthis hair off.
Last edited by -tempest- at Jan 6, 2009,
Quote by MSN
No disrespect to Pete Wentz intended, but we have to admit this one gives us the major giggles.

Amazing! How come UG doesnt have this in their News Section?
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Last edited by gavz_verdikt at Jan 6, 2009,

I like how the article states:
"the douche Pete Wentz..."
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
That's sad... I thought wentz actually meant douche bag not became a synonym for it
At least he's trying to not be one anymore...that's good, right...?
The saddest part of it all is that he caved in to the pressure and is changing himself to fit in everyone else, even if he was an idiot.
Madbomber, I know a lot of people always say "be yourself and do not care what everyone else says", however, there are a number of people to whom this rule does apply, such people include, Hitler, Stalin, John Wayne Gacy, Pete Wentz and Charles Manson just to name a few. Trust me, it would be for the best.
Well if he didn't keep on getting poppier and poppier...
(not that I ever heard good come from him in the first place)
*shrugs* I don't know...
Quote by madbomber233
The saddest part of it all is that he caved in to the pressure and is changing himself to fit in everyone else, even if he was an idiot.

The saddest part is it's a fake article.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
im one of the few fob fans who is isnt female, is over 12 and who hates pete wentz.
that being said, i think he has a LONG way to go to change his image

first he can change his daughter's name to something normal...
Quote by porter_668
Madbomber, I know a lot of people always say "be yourself and do not care what everyone else says", however, there are a number of people to whom this rule does apply, such people include, Hitler, Stalin, John Wayne Gacy, Pete Wentz and Charles Manson just to name a few. Trust me, it would be for the best.

He's a pop bassist, not a genocidal dictator or a serial killer (as far as we know) . But whatever, it doesn't really concern me much
Guys, just for the record, I actually like their older stuff, I do not hate Pete Wentz, and I do enjoy poking a bit of fun at him. THe thing with the genocidal dictators is obviously a joke so who ever replied to that is either very simply or is in serious need of a sense of humour. I mean who in their right mind would compare him to Hitler and co.?
Quote by Le_Bunny
Meh.

There are worse people in the world. I don't get why people care about this stuff, you're better off just ignoring it.

Even so.. PETE WENTZ.

What a name.
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
That's sad... I thought wentz actually meant douche bag not became a synonym for it
At least he's trying to not be one anymore...that's good, right...?

Not really. It would be like me trying to be a house.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by porter_668
Guys, just for the record, I actually like their older stuff, I do not hate Pete Wentz, and I do enjoy poking a bit of fun at him. THe thing with the genocidal dictators is obviously a joke so who ever replied to that is either very simply or is in serious need of a sense of humour. I mean who in their right mind would compare him to Hitler and co.?

No, I'm not "very simply", not sure what it means either. I knew you were joking man, I'm not that stupid
Quote by Le_Bunny
Wait a minute, do people actually say "Man, you're a Wentz"? (As in, "man, you're a douchebag")

Perhaps 'synonymous' would have been a more appropriate term.

Quite being such a Wentz... With your grammar....
Fake.

Some of the other shit they post on there are the Iamest excuses for articles I have ever seen.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Jackolas
Even so.. PETE WENTZ.

What a name.

The only thing I despise about that bastard is Ashlee Simpson. Lucky asswipe!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
He sounds like a misfit, emo kid, who is doing things to appear cool to everyone... these people are weak.
Quote by Le_Bunny
So being literate is a bad thing now? Gosh, kids nowadays

Pshh, I'm older than you!

Edit: /assumption
Last edited by merfsullivan at Jan 6, 2009,