hey guys i was wondering someone can show me a bunch of prs or lp styles in the colour purple (doesn't matter what purple) and try keep it under about $400USD. (Can be bit over)

Thanks!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
That helped, thanks...

ahaha, sorry.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
i am jealous though...
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
my friend has that aha, i like carved top.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
You wont find many high quality single cuts under $500, purple ones are even harder to find. PRS has their SE series which is in the $500-700 range, but the paul allender is the only purple one. Their SE single cuts are either sunburst or black, so no luck there. Epiphone has many singlecuts, but the LP Standard is the cheapest one worth buying, also coming in at $500. Epiphone does not offer any purple singlecuts.

Honestly, you are going to have a hard time finding a good singlecut for $400 new, and I cannot even think of a purple single cut under $1000
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke

LTD ec-1000

bit pricey tho
Main gear
  • ESP Eclipse II Standard (BK Cold Sweat)
  • ESP Horizon NT-II Standard (SD '59/JB)
  • Marshall JVM 410 Combo

You won't buy it, it's a feline guitar custom but man purple is the best color ever.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
SO... I have a purple PRS. 22 Frets. Trans. Purple it has a tremolo and it has three knobs the five way knob as opposed to the three way switch and black pickup rings. I have found nothing like it on the internet. all original. I have no idea what it is worth or what it is exactly.
-Steven
noting that you are australian, a CE series (low end PRS) retail for about $1100aud, and the colours of those models aren't the broadest.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...