But does anyone not like using bars of soap in public places?
You kind of don't know what anyone did to it.
I prefer the soap on the pump or whatever it's called.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Ummm...
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Lol I didn't even know public places still used bars of soap.... I've only seen the pumps
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
I use whatever is available.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
public bars of soap are almost always horrible and cracked and going brown around the edges and the cracks.

I've never seen a new pristine one.
Quote by Beautifulxo
Lol I didn't even know public places still used bars of soap.... I've only seen the pumps

I've never seen a bar of soap in a public place
I've never even seen a bar of soap in a public establishment.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Beautifulxo

I saw one yesterday at some small shop.
Quote by freedoms_stain
public bars of soap are almost always horrible and cracked and going brown around the edges and the cracks.

It was like this
*shudders*
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
but being soap... its clean right? i dont go into public restrooms though

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
I dont wash my hands anyways. My has the same skin as the rest of me. Same with my asscheeks. Unless i touch my ****/asshole im not washing.
Quote by Toker420
I dont wash my hands anyways. My has the same skin as the rest of me. Same with my asscheeks. Unless i touch my ****/asshole im not washing.
When you pee some of it aerosols, so you are getting piss on your hands whether you can feel it or not.

Wash your hands pissy fingers.
sooo yeah this is the dumbest thread but yeah-the only places are little shops because everyone else thinks its gross too. i know a germaphobe who wuld probably have a heart attack
either way its bad - i dont know animals
i dont bother with soap that often, ill tend to just use water. but usually i see the pumps now, unless its some shady public toilet somewhere :/
Quote by Toker420

Gross.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
I dont see the point in washing my hands in public restrooms, you need to touch the door on the way out anyway, think how many people have touched that door who didnt wash their hands.
People are way to clean these days anyway, thats why everyones always so sick, no immune system, get some pee on yer hands and live 10 more years.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
in the cooking rooms at my school they have bars and im all "ew..."
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.
yeah...it's not the best to say the least i suppose...get some water on the bar, wash with it. leave. you'll be fine.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by blue_bogan
but being soap... its clean right? i dont go into public restrooms though

If someone jizzed on the soap, the jizz wouldn't magically disappear would it?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by alkalineweeman
I dont see the point in washing my hands in public restrooms, you need to touch the door on the way out anyway, think how many people have touched that door who didnt wash their hands.

i try to open the door by grabbing this rather than the handle;

i've lost a few fingernails by doing this, but its better than getting bellend stench all over you.
They're called SOAP DISPENSERS not freaking pumps. Anyway, I've never seen a bar of soap in any public restroom here. That would be pretty gross.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by haz_uk
i've lost a few fingernails by doing this, but its better than getting bellend stench all over you.

why not just use a wad of tissue to grab the door handle if you're that bothered by it?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yeah I've never seen a bar either... That would just be pretty disgusting and probably worse than not washing your hands in the first place!
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
dude you know what? no this isnt a stupid thread, infact, I am SO happy that you took the risk. Bars of soap at public places SUCK! period
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by freedoms_stain

They make 'em like that, I'm sure of it.

Either that or public lavs are so horrendous they turn that way instantly.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I can't remember anywhere that uses bars of soap, in the UK that would violate 'elf and safe-tee-why.
I hate any bar of soap, they always slip out of your hand..... So I just use a dispenser
There's a pub I go to that uses bars, but they alway look nice and it's a pretty clean place. Well run