I'm about to buy a mexican Fender Standard Telecaster but I don't know what colour to buy it in...

I was thinking Arctic White and i could get a black scratchplate

or

Electron Blue

If anyone has these guitars on real pics so i can compare real life colour as i know it's different to internet images.

Cheers

My Gear

Fender USA Telecaster
Washburn WI63-SF
Westfield Acoustic
Line6 Flextone III XL

Pedals

Behringer Blues Overdrive
Behringer Ultra Octaver
Bespeco VM12 Volume

Check out my band:
www.myspace.com/newdramaband
+1 white, electron blue makes a guitar look like a toy.

No poll? For shame, ts.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
I say sunburst. (if not then i also say white)
Send me off to bed forevermore.
White was my second choice next to Midnight Wine on my tele, so glad I went with midnight wine. Such a sexy guitar.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Fender's Electron blue finish seems to vary a lot. The Electron Blue on MIA Fenders seems to be a fairly bright mid-blue, the Electron Blue on MIM Fenders has a slight green tint to it, and on older MIMs it looks like it has a bit of a purple tint. It's pretty useless looking at pictures, you need to get to the store and look at it yourself.

White with a black pickguard is definitely an always solid way to go, just bear in mind that Arctic White doesn't always look completely white. Since it's just plain white, when you get regular light on it it can look like it has a bit of a cream tint to it, like Vintage/Antique/Aged white does. Olympic White is another shade of white that Fender does guitars in, they add a tiny amount of blue to it so in regular light the blue counters the yellow of the light and it remains loking bright clear white. It may be worth looking to see if the model of guitar you want is available in Olympic White instead of Arctic White since many people prefer Olympic White.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Thanks alot MrFibble

My Gear

Fender USA Telecaster
Washburn WI63-SF
Westfield Acoustic
Line6 Flextone III XL

Pedals

Behringer Blues Overdrive
Behringer Ultra Octaver
Bespeco VM12 Volume

Check out my band:
www.myspace.com/newdramaband
Artic White

nicest color it comes in for the MIM one
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
arctic white sounds so much cooler. I wouldnt wana tell my friends i have an electron blue guitar
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
I think you should go artic white with a maple neck. So sexyyyy. And i own that one too.

reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.