Being a total audiophile, I love scoring free music albums. Here is a couple ways that I go about doing it.

1. Buy a good CD cleaner. Tell your friends to lend you their CD albums and you'll clean, rip, and then make them a master CD-R of their music. Always make a formal count of the CDs before you take them.

- Cons: This is a tedious task when they have a lot of music. You often end up cleaning and ripping music you don't like.

2. I go to sleuthy.org and search for music with their music refinement. Type the album name in parentheses, hit enter, then click the 'music' refinement. This gives results that often contain directories of mp3s.

- Cons: It can take some digging around to find these directories. Sometimes you have to try multiple albums. Oh, and some sites only let you download 2-3 mp3s at a time. (If anyone knows a way around this just let me know)

Well, that's a couple of the ways I've been gettin my music. If anyone has any other creative ways, or ways to elaborate on these I'd love to hear it. No generic file sharing services please.
Walk into shop, ask for album, buy it. Pretty damn creative.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Anything torrent related...I am honestly surprised you havent done that already if you are willing to con your friends outta their cds kinda...youre to ethical to be pirating music...Whats the pirates motto? "Aim Low"
Doesn't this come under the whole "Do not post about illegal things?"

I think it does, gonna have to report, sorry.
Quote by Thepoison92

It's not illegal in all countries.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by Thepoison92

So many snitches on this website
Do you even know what audiophile means?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
And the one who posted this thread didnt ask for anything illegal nor did he put any illegal activities in his post. I wouldnt report it...
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Do you even know what audiophile means?

Has sex with CD players?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Has sex with CD players?

I should have seen that coming, but somehow I didn't.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I got 2 work, i earn money, then i spend the money on music cds (from the store)
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Quote by Devdude25
Whats the pirates motto? "Aim Low"

I thought it was "shiver me timbers, **** with me bucko and I'll send you to Davey Jones' locker!"
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
I wasn't talking about torrents, or file sharing stuff like kazaa, where millions of people just openly pirate software.

I must admit this falls further into the gray area than I thought.

Have you guys seriously never downloaded music online without paying a fee, or made or accepted a mix tape/CD? Many of us have even composed music of our own with sound bytes or background music made by another person.

Maybe I am wrong about this whole thing. I think I'll just go offline now and go back to touching my young vinyls.