Poll: Have you had sex with no ties attached?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you had sex with no ties attached?
Yes
116 29%
No
287 71%
Voters: 403.
Page 1 of 4
In the pit, I think it's a more appropriate question to ask:

"How many of you have actually had sex?"

i've had more one night stands than i care to remember.

but then i met my girl.

and now we only have threesome one night stands.
Sure have. I'd rather sex up someone who knows what I like and vice versa though.
No, I think its just wrong..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
It's not wrong... its full of win and awesome.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by smb
Sure have. I'd rather sex up someone who knows what I like and vice versa though.

This.

Even though every girl with a pulse is like 8/10 in bed.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Had a one night stand, ended up going out with the girl for 2 weeks

had another one night stand, went out with the girl for 16 months

a few one night stands since, but no ties this time around
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Not really and tbh I don't want to.. I think having sex with someone I don't / barely know would be a real downgrade from what I am having at the moment, which is sex with a girl I really love to bits.
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
No, I think its just wrong..

+1. I'd rather have a relationship.
no

i need to work on that.

but honestly, i don't know if i would want to. i'm more interested in sex with someone i actually have feelings for. someone i like for more than just the way they look. not necessarily a girlfriend, but at least a friend.
Quote by Craigo
How come?

Well, I don't really have the right to answer it because I'm a virgin, but I honestly can't see myself just sleeping with some random person. I want to be in love with the person I'm having sex with.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Well I've had one night stands, but turns out after there were some ties attatched. Argh
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by AA00P
In the pit, I think it's a more appropriate question to ask:

"How many of you have actually had sex?"

I hear you bro.

Quote by Shyne
i've had more one night stands than i care to remember.

but then i met my girl.

and now we only have threesome one night stands.

I hate you.

Quote by b.m.s.

Yeah, to be honest I'd have to be in love with the girl.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Last edited by Vampire 255 at Jan 6, 2009,
ive heard that one night stands are way less fun than if your in a relationship and all that. Personally i feel like they are okay if you do them just once in a while and your not cheatin or ****.
Quote by Brick23
Well I've had one night stands, but turns out after there were some ties attatched. Argh

u knocked her up?!
I am in a bit of a dilemma about this actually - a pretty hot girl wants to meet up with me friday night and im pretty certain that sex is on her mind. I think she also will want to go out with me but I am not up for that as I have recently broken up with my ex. Should I go for it and have sex with her for the hell of it, maybe hurt her?
I can see why people like the idea of it, but it's not for me. I can't get attracted to someone instantly, actually, it usually takes me a couple of weeks to find something I like about them.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Well, I don't really have the right to answer it because I'm a virgin, but I honestly can't see myself just sleeping with some random person. I want to be in love with the person I'm having sex with.

It's much easier to have sex once you've had it. It's a lot less of a deal.
Quote by daytripper75
but honestly, i don't know if i would want to. i'm more interested in sex with someone i actually have feelings for. someone i like for more than just the way they look. not necessarily a girlfriend, but at least a friend.

I wondered on this. I've had the opportunity to but declined on grounds independent, different from my feelings on them, so I'm still not sure. I'm probably leaning towards that I would, though. However, there has to be a strong amount of reaction before hand for me to do so. The opportunity as mentioned involved someone I knew well.
Quote by demon.guitarist
I am in a bit of a dilemma about this actually - a pretty hot girl wants to meet up with me friday night and im pretty certain that sex is on her mind. I think she also will want to go out with me but I am not up for that as I have recently broken up with my ex. Should I go for it and have sex with her for the hell of it, maybe hurt her?

If you care about her, no.

If your a typical Pit Monkey, yes.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Yeah, once. I was friends with the girl, then one night we got drunk and had sex, and the next day we were just good friends. Now that is how I want to live.

Unfortunately, she moved away.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by b.m.s.

Agreed. I'm with someone so I probably won't have a one night stand soon anyway.
Quote by demon.guitarist

Do you find her attractive?

If the answer is no, then definitely no.

If there is no immediate answer that comes to mind, do not make it a no. Just see what happens. No-one's forcing you.
Quote by Craigo

I wondered on this. I've had the opportunity to but declined on grounds independent, different from my feelings on them, so I'm still not sure. I'm probably leaning towards that I would, though. However, there has to be a strong amount of reaction before hand for me to do so. The opportunity as mentioned involved someone I knew well.

yeah. i mean i don't think i would with every one of my female friends, but there are some i think i would. if i was really close friends i don't think i would, because i would be too worried about it making things awkward between us. but someone that i am just casual friends with? yeah i think i would.
Having sex with random girls is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you get.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Finnepinne
Having sex with random girls is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you get.

I'm watching that movie right now
Well, I wouldn't call it a one night stand if it's with someone you know. When I hear one night stand I'm thinking someone you just met who'll give you some poon and then forget about 'em. But if you're doing that with a friend, it's more likely you'll do it again and then you'll have a f*ck buddy.
Quote by Kensai
I'm watching that movie right now

Me too
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
no.

messes with my religious principles.

12 year old atheist dumbass, shut up.

I have had sex and know that it would be fun, but I like salvation.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Finnepinne
Me too

Haha, I guessed

Quote by the humanity
no.

Seeing as I'm older than 12 I can say HA HA
Quote by daytripper75
yeah. i mean i don't think i would with every one of my female friends, but there are some i think i would. if i was really close friends i don't think i would, because i would be too worried about it making things awkward between us. but someone that i am just casual friends with? yeah i think i would.

Thing is, alcohol is another awkward factor

But that was one of the reasons why I declined, the whole friends part. Well, it wasn't a decline, it was, we just stopped what we were doing with a mutual agreement we should just go to sleep and forget about it for the best But, under different circumstances, same person, I still don't know.

Or with anyone else.

I'll just have to wait 'til I leave Somerset in September, I guess
Last edited by Craigo at Jan 6, 2009,
Quote by the humanity
no.

I'm 18, an atheist and far from a dumbass
I have, but now being with a girl who I'm crazy about, can't imagine doing it again really. It's so much better when there are feelings involved.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by Kensai
Haha, I guessed

Seeing as I'm older than 12 I can say HA HA

eh. less stds too...

and its not like I'm not getting regular sex.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by Craigo
I'm 18, an atheist and far from a dumbass

I'm talking about the ones who decide to state that God doesn't exist to me.

if Atheism isn't a religion, why the f*** are they always trying to convert me?
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Page 1 of 4