Im not trying to cause arguments or anything. I found these pictures really shocking and wondered what everyone else thought about whats going on in the east. Its easy to dismiss and forget about it, but this is happening as we speak.

I know theres probably already a couple of topics on this, but these i think these need to be seen.
Are You Shpongled..?
And this will turn into another bashing thread, I am sure.

I want you to see the pictures of all the murderers the suicide bombers caused here, then we'll talk.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
This is all because of religion. When will these people learn that no one religion can be right.

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Quote by Guitar0player
And this will turn into another bashing thread, I am sure.

I want you to see the pictures of all the murderers the suicide bombers caused here, then we'll talk.

From the captions you can tell these pictures are from a completely neutral viewpoint.
Are You Shpongled..?
Quote by nugiboy
From the captions you can tell these pictures are from a completely neutral viewpoint.

Probably.

But what I said is because people dont look at who is bombing who and why, but they look at how many people died on each side.
War is evil.

Quote by ishalleatyou
This is all because of religion. When will these people learn that no one religion can be right.

People like you make we the rest of us atheists look bad. This has nothing to do with religion.
Quote by Spamwise
War is evil.

People like you make we the rest of us atheists look bad. This has nothing to do with religion.

I agree, this certain conflict had started because of territory.
Wow, these are amazing. Very disturbing too (i found the one of the dead security guy particularly so as he had a ring on his finger - my consolation for his family). It all seems so pointless too, I know it means a lot to them, but I can't see why they cannot share, and cannot think of a feasible solution... It's mega-FUBAR