Is it possbile to find a decent Jackson Rhoads without the Floyd Rose? Don't bother ifyou found one and the price is over 700$.
Jackson RR5.
Gear:

ESP Eclipse See Thru Black/Cherry
ESP LTD M-200FM
BC Rich Warlock NJ Neck Thru Series
Peavey 5150 head and cab
Boss GT-8
Line 6 PODxt
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
Jazz III picks (black)
Arte Sania acoustic
RR3's special editions. Black with yellow pin stripes, or the ivory version of the RR5. They come with duncan designed and no Floyd Rose. Around $499.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by CorvetteRick
The JS30RR is around $300.
I don't know if its "decent" though.

I had a JS30RR, don't bother with it unless you're a total beginner. It's aimed at beginners, and it sure feels like it as well. Pro series Jackson guitars are great. I don't know quite how much a pound is to the Dollar now so I don't know if you will get any other Rhoads other than the RR3, which has a Floyd.

RR3 or JS30RR I'm afraid.

Who knows, might be a new 09 Rhoads out.

Edit: There you go:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2940012

If you can stand the colour
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Jan 6, 2009,
Thanks, I had a huge conflict with the Floyd Rose. I went to Guitar Center and played a Jackson Rhoads and I loved it, but I never even touched that Floyd Rose because I heard how annoying they were. Sure, they're cool, but you can only go so far before it's a nuisance.
second hand RR5?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredder03
Thanks, I had a huge conflict with the Floyd Rose. I went to Guitar Center and played a Jackson Rhoads and I loved it, but I never even touched that Floyd Rose because I heard how annoying they were. Sure, they're cool, but you can only go so far before it's a nuisance.

wait wait wait...hold on a second, you HEARD how annoying they are? You didn't bother to check it out? Dude changing the strings on a Floyd is not the hardest thing in the world, now playing in different tunings is a different story but I dont think you should rule out a Floyd on things you heard...
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I had a JS30RR, don't bother with it unless you're a total beginner. It's aimed at beginners, and it sure feels like it as well. Pro series Jackson guitars are great. I don't know quite how much a pound is to the Dollar now so I don't know if you will get any other Rhoads other than the RR3, which has a Floyd.

What about it in particular is beginner? Just wondering, because I was thinking about buying one for a customization project, would it be totally unsuitable for that?
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
\
If you can stand the colour

I honestly think that looks pretty cool
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
There is the new Matt Tuck sig V.

-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
^I don't think that would be in budget.

Check out that RR3 anyways, that is your best bet. Otherwise, save up for a RR5!
Theres a couple sitting in my local guitar shop cant remember price or model number though
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor