Is the recession getting you down? Can you not afford the guitar you really want? Do you have something you want to moan about? Well moan about it here.
Last edited by Fitzpatrick at Jan 6, 2009,
no

/thread
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Coursework is lame. I have to do about 10 hours work tonight and I'll still be behind, also UG is quite the distraction.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Everyone likes the cocksuckers at school, god they're so annoying with their indie hairstyles and conformist clothing, and they act so socially superior to people who hang out with their actual friends.

grrrrrrrrrrr, makes me proper pissed off, worst thing is that the girls go for those guys, suppose its just what happens when your 16 =[

And yeah, school work is ****ing gash, my maths teacher is a ****.
Your mum loves to moan every night when I come around.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by aaciseric
This has been tried before several times and closed just so you know.

my point exactly.

you can see the lock coming from a mile off. it's waiting there for a mod to see it.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
lifes good for me
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Too much homework, my girlfriend is mad at me, and i fell asleep twice today in school.

it's not the end of mankind for everyone, but im still pretty "meh" right now.
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
I'm too to complain...
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
Quote by Dillona
Your mum loves to moan every night when I come in her.

fixed.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
i would love to make a chick moan right now, but all my bootie calls have went back to college and i dont go back for two weeks
Quote by nebno6
fixed.

further fixing is required

Quote by Dillona
Your mum loves to moan every night when I cum in her.

now it's fixed

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest