I'm thinking buying either a Roland Cube 60 or a VOX VALVETRONIX AD50VT-XL, or a Behringer GMX210?

Im not sure which one I should get though, what would you recommend?
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Jan 6, 2009,
i have a vox. not that crazy named thing you talkin about but. she sounds real nicewhen you find her sweet spot. But seriously vox. amps arent a bad choice neveer played on a royland so dont knock it just yet
I own a cube 15 and I really dislike it a lot but many people here seem to adore it, i love the valvetronix I tried it out and my friend bought one, it's awesome. Behringer, I don't know, never tried it but I've tried behringer products and most of them sucked really hard.
I have the Vox AD15VT... It's amazing, one of the best modelers out there. The XL is the same amp with slightly different effects and different amp models. More designed for metal. Havn't tried a cube in ages so can't really judge.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
what kind of music do you play, and what is your budget
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Metal, and up to £200 really.

The Vox i saw somewhere for £190,
Behringer I dunno, a mate recommended them to me, but he thinks Jackson is better than ESP (I don't agree)
And the Roland is like £150.
The Cube is generally more high-gain than the Vox, which is better for classic rock stuff. You'll be better off with a Cube, IMO...
yep, the cube.
you might as well try them both out though.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I have a Cube, its pretty good, i wouldnt go with Behringer, but the vox cud be awesome aswell i dont no i havnt tried it
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Out of those I'd say the Cube as it suits your style of music better and is great value. Couldn't you save an additional £50 for the Peavey Vypyr 75w as I think it's far better and will last you a lot longer.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Just to add to the previous sentiment, the cube is great for metal, the vox is better for classic rock and lower gain type stuff.
Guitars
Amps
How comes everything I've read about the Vox says its made of all high gain sounds?
All the models are high gain basically, but the Cube has like 4 high gain models.
The roland and the vox are both good practice amps. The roland has more high gain sounds and it's high gain sounds sound just as good at low volume as they do at high volume. The vox has a nice warm feel that the roland doesn't have and the character of the amp does change as you turn the volume up.

I like the vox better but if high gain is your main thing the cube is probably a better choice.
Not taking any online orders.
I own a roland cube 30x and I really like it, all the amp models can sound great EQ'd right and the cleans are good too, the effects aren't bad either. I compared it to the older Vox valvetronic when i Bought it. But the new range seems better with more options and all. Try them both out if you can see which new prefer.
Neither Buy A Peavey Vypyr If You Are Playing Metal
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
or the peavey vypyr these are pretty new and everyones raving about them! would probably have bought one if they were around when i was after a practice amp. loadss of amps, effects and all, loads of features, meant to sounds good too. and with the flashy foot controller too, looks like a good amp.
Quote by Darkflame
I own a cube 15 and I really dislike it a lot but many people here seem to adore it, i love the valvetronix I tried it out and my friend bought one, it's awesome. Behringer, I don't know, never tried it but I've tried behringer products and most of them sucked really hard.

LOL 15 watt cube to a 60 cube like comparing an epi to a gibson. haha Get the cube coz its better for metal. Ive got one but played the others. Plus u defs will use the chorus and delay/reverb for a good stadium effect hahah