well obivously, for homework i need to write a short story about "environment" which is supposed to make the kids realise they cant just throw garbagge everywhere and so on ... i need some pit ideas, so here i am..

brainstorm! go!

EDIT
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE STORY :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Last edited by Serjem at Jan 6, 2009,
The obvious question here is:
Are fap, rape, or cumming blood allowed?
If not, the Pit won't be of much use.
a guy loses his gf because he does something bad for the environment (gasses her with his car by accident or something ) then he descides to turn his life around and meets his new gf in some environmental way tattaaa

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

mmm...

I'd be suprised if nothing about manbearpig would show up, i'm gonna check back in about 20 mins

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
so theres this guy who shoots kids that throw their litter on the ground.

the rest writes itself.
I have a brilliant environment story idea, but I don't know if I want to share it...

ok, you convinced me:

Combine the world's two most prominant environmental figures into one: The Lorax + Al Gore= The Gorax

"My name is the Gorax and I speek for the trees."

Consider your story written.
Idea: Family goes to someplace else for vacation and move away from their home country.
When the son of the family throws something to the floor, the mother notices that the whole streets are clean (where they used to live it was all trashy and they would usually throw garbage on the streets because it had always been trashy anyways) and so she hits her son and tells him that he couldn't throw things in that country in where they are.

Not sure if it's that good of an idea, it kind of shows you how people follow the masses, if the places is dirty, f*ck it and throw anything you want, if it's clean place DON'T THROW or else people will look at you in a disturbing matter!

I know, people are ridiculous.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by ZeGuitarist

hahahaha

can it be an erotic environmental story?
hippies being all natural

lol
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Quote by ZeGuitarist

/thread.
A post-apocalyptic dystopian short story, where climate change has left a tiny group of survivors fighting for control of food and stuff.
Write a story about how one day the litter problem gets so huge, the government has to issue everybody flamethrowers to torch it all. Kinda destroys the point, but who's gonna argue with a guy with a flamethrower?
Quote by Kensai
I'd light pigs on fire and send them at him. That'll show him who's the boss.

Quote by neopowell
If I could give myself head I'd never go out. What makes that even more tragic is I'm not out right now...but I still can't give myself head. It's not fair.
One day Timmy threw trash on the floor and left his taps running and set fire to an oil silo. Then he did it the next day, and every day after that. *jump to the future* Timmy is 45 years old, the world's real warm, there are no more penguins and a lot more ocean. Also, Timmy is a paedophile.
Dude use "The Tree's" by rush, that would make a good story...

total like

There was unrest in the forsest... There was trouble with The trees, because some bitchy maples want more sun light and the oaks couldn't give less of a ****... you can finish it.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Quote by AceOfBlades
One day Timmy threw trash on the floor and left his taps running and set fire to an oil silo. Then he did it the next day, and every day after that. *jump to the future* Timmy is 45 years old, the world's real warm, there are no more penguins and a lot more ocean. Also, Timmy is a paedophile.

quickly somebody give me some ideas on this one but exclude the pedo thing... it's a little harsh for a homework to write about pedos..

basicly what i want form you is a replacement for the pedo. thanks
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
found it already, it's a dustman thanx anyway =)
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
Here's the story if anyone wants to read it

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is. No, wait! That's wrong. He made garbagge too? Just wondering, because the trash seems to be in all the places mentioned above… Not sure about the heaven though, but hey, you have to addmit it's a good theory! Anyway our story doesn't take place in heaven, but on the earth. 1982. Timmy is a 11 year old boy from Freeport, Texas, who wets his bed. Quite usually, alright. His mom works at the mayor's house and his dad is a pool world champion. So basicly what we have here is an average eighties family, used to throw litter on the street aswell, because everyone does it.
One bright sunny day they went to the countryside, to have a day off from the everyday's life. The first thing Miley noticed (Timmy's mom) when they arrived to some village was that the streets were clean. She was astonished! »Hey, pull over! Let us get some fresh air and let's enjoy the ambient!« She said. So they parked the car and went for a walk. Timmy was just chewing his bubble-gum when he suddenly realised it got tasteless. He still had a plenty to chew in his pocket. So he unbound two bubble-gum tabs and thought; »hmmm better make it 3, so the taste will last longer.«.
He started to unbind the third tab, but he couldn't do it, because his hands were full. He didn't really care and so he threw the little paper pieces on the ground. But his mother saw him, and as arrogant as she was she started yelling at the poor kid who was used to throw the garbage on the ground just like that. »Don's you beeeeeep-ing dare to do that again. You think you can just do whatever you want?! Do you know how long does it take for a paper to decompose?! Billions of years!« (huh, americans&hellip »Yes, that's true!« she added and took a deep breath. Timmy was deeply insulted and went into a huge depression after that happened… What did he do wrong?
His bubble gum became tasteless. Even though it still had taste, he couldnt feel it. The tears and sadness usually make your senses go away or atleast not work properly, but in Timmy's case it went even further. He turned into a bad kid who would do anything to harm the environment. At first his brand new rebelious charachter showed as skipping school, turning the trash cans around etc.
Once happened that he felt like burning something… he didn't really care what, he just felt the desire to set things on fire… He went into the garage, grabbed a can of gas, spilled the gas all over his dad's pool table, and set it on fire. He was amazed by the power of the fire, the mighty fire. He suddenly felt like burning more.. more, more, more!!! Freeport, as you know is located by the sea, and there is an oil company storage just by the coast. Yes, you've guessed it… the oil silos were his next target.
That day he burned down just one silo. The next day the other two in Freeport. The day after he went to a town 5 miles away where they had silos too…. That day he burned them all down… But he was never caught doing it. So he kept on.. Setting silos on fire became a habit. A bad one… Really bad… In the papers he was known as »the piromaniac of the century«, but he didnt really care about the papers. As soon as he saw one he burned it

40 Years later
Just another day in a dustman's life… A little bit different from the past, but still… They are only waring shorts these days, because it's so warm (some idiot burned down so many oil silos, the atmosphere got that warm, and there are no penguins. No penguins, no cold atmosphere, that's the rule). People wake up at 8pm and go to bed at 10 in the morning, because it's easier to work in the dark than in the heat. Anyway let's get back to our dustman. He's nervous. He's about to get interviewed by some paper about his life. He doesn't know what to say about his past, because he's not as »clean« as he wants to be… Anyway, you've probably guessed it already.. the dustman is Timmy!
Later:
Press: »Timmy, can you tell us what do you do«?
Timmy: »I collect garbage from the streets and take it home with me, basicly i take it wherever i go, so i can recycle every single bit of it.
Press: »so, timmy… we've done some research on you and found out your past isn't as innocent as people would think, can you tell us more?«
Timmy: » Well yeah, i used to be a bad kid. You will probably be suprised that i don't have a criminal record, for series of piromanic acts, such as burning oil silos down etc.«
Press: »but look at you now… you have obivously changed. Can you tell us what affected your decision to change?«
Timmy: »Yeah, sure! It was The Gorax! Two most »save the planet« things that ever existed came together and joined as The Gorax… you probably know what am i talking about… Al Gore and The Lorax. (Al Gore + The Lorax = The Gorax) The Gorax published a book and also made a movie about the environment… i changed my ming in a second.«
Press: »Fair enough, What are your plans for the future?«
Timmy: »Well.. i dont have plans. I only wish i could die without any litter around when that day comes«

Well this is how our story ends… A classical deus ex machina ending. Speaking of the god… Let's return to the introduction to this story… did i say i'm not sure if there is litter in heaven too? Well now i am. Want proof? Timmy said he takes garbage everywhere. And he turned out good in the end, which means his final destination is heaven. If that's so, he's taking garbage up there with him, since gor (probably) forgot to create it in heaven.

Moral: don't throw bubble-gum papers on the ground if your hands are full, so you cant unbind another one!
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
Don't have the brain power to read that at the moment.

Seeing as it's for kids why not write about a kid who likes throwing rubbish places getting netted by an international paedophile ring. He's then flown to Eastern Europe where he's passed between groups of sweaty Chineese business men for 5 Euros a time, before being sold to a cruel Scottish land barron who uses him as a plant pot for 8 hours of each day, then makes him artificially inseminate cows with his mouth for the remaining 16. After 8 years of imprisonment, at the age of 18 he escapes his captors and ends up working as an East London rent boy to support his heroin habbit.

I gaurentee your teachers will call it an inspired peice of writing and you may even get a grant from the British Arts Council
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis