Anyone know if there is a legal age limit for checking into a hotel?

This is in the UK.

I looked on the interweb and all i could find was someone else askign this question in another forum, and the reply was that the problem would be payment as most hotels only take cards.
Call the hotel. In the US it depends on the hotel.

I have seen 25 and 21 and 18 as age limits.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Why do you want to check into a hotel?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
look on the hotel's website, how old are you? i'm gonna say most hotels won't let you check in if your under 18.

EDIT: your 14, they're not gonna allow you to check into a hotel unless you are with someone over 18
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Last edited by rhysm at Jan 6, 2009,
I'd like to know this too, though from what i've seen its a minimum of 18 in the UK - but i'd would love to be proved wrong
Quote by Kensai
I'd light pigs on fire and send them at him. That'll show him who's the boss.

Quote by neopowell
If I could give myself head I'd never go out. What makes that even more tragic is I'm not out right now...but I still can't give myself head. It's not fair.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Why do you want to check into a hotel?

He probably doesn't have any place to have sex with his partner without people being around in the house.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
It's 18 for most hotels, mainly because you can't have any form of credit to pay for extras should you have any
ummm you could always check into a youth hostal... I don't know if they have them in the UK though.

I'd say 18 at the least if not 21.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Just use a prepaid credit card. They won't even ask for ID.

Better yet, let the guy you met over the internet who is pretending to be a chick check in for you guys.