I guess you could do it, just have a plug going out of the headphone jack into the board.

But you're not going to be able to change sounds very quickly.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

I wouldn't trust ANY computer for a musical instrument like that. Especially, a laptop. If you are looking to do that, it's probbably because you are low on funds and can't get gear. Therefore, your computer probably sucks and you'll run into more problems that way.
Yes you can do it.

And i am going to try doing it at my band practice tonight as my amp gets oooh so muddy at high volumes Vs my TP.

And TS i have a secret way to get 2 channels out of the thing that are footswitchable.

Guitar -> AB box

A -> Line 1
B -> Line 2

Then in gearbox set your clean channel on Line 1
And your Gain Channel on Line 2

Switching the effects isn't as easy.
Youll have to switch them by hand inbetween songs.
And you might actually be able to make someone change them for you at the right times if you teach them when they turn off at every song.
But thats kind of complicated.

Ive really looked into doing this.
Also if its an ABY Box you can set the 2 channels both to distortion and use it like one tone one each side of the PA.
This would work good to your soundif you only have one guitarist.
Last edited by [[BurnTheDusk]] at Jan 6, 2009,