Look At Me!!! Over Here!!! I Am Posting About The Band Lamb Of God Which Has Been Dubbed At Metalcore Band By Some Stupid Idiot Administrator!!! But That Won't Stop Me From Posting This Last Thread Where I Loudly Proclaim That Lamb Of God Is 100% Metal Through And Through And No Matter How Many Stupid Admins Say Otherwise They Always Will Be!!!! **** The Admin, And **** All Fake Metal!!! Lamb Of God Is True Metal, The ****ing Future Of Metal, And If You Don't Like It Diiiiieeeeee!!!!!!!
Quote by blommen
nah just really pissed of at the admin who labeled lamb of god metalcore

It's not just the admin you know?

How about most of the kvlt metal community?

Anyway, cya later bro.
i will as soon as i get banned from this forum buddy, i don't see how lamb of god can be a core band.
It's like a last stand, except you're about 8 and no one cares. Maybe your martyrdom will stir up -core rebellions on metal forums everywhere, and one day you will take over these positions.

But no, still, no one cares.
Last edited by webbtje at Jan 6, 2009,
Denmark used to have metal credibilty with Artillery until you came along, and shat all over that.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
REPORTED.

DO NOT POST.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by freddaahh
Denmark used to have metal credibilty with Artillery until you came along, and shat all over that.

And Iniquity.

Quote by blommen
i will as soon as i get banned from this forum buddy, i don't see how lamb of god can be a core band.

They have hardcore influences.
You're going to get banned.... Just get over man. I mean I love Lamb of God as the next guy, but I'm not going to argue about it. Arguing got me now where in the past so just drop it.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
when did lamb of god ever proclaim to be a metalcore band?

oh i see, i ruin a whole contrys credibility because i think lamb of god is ****ing metal.

and no i am not 8 i am 17 and know my way around metal. i listen to everything from megadeth and ironmaiden to nile and vital remains.