I have an Ibanez GSA60, about 3 years old. I am thinking about getting a new guitar but I was wondering if I should just get new pickups to put in it instead to improve the sound? (which would be much less expensive). How much of a difference do new pickups make in a guitar like mine and what pickups would you suggest me put in my GSA60?
Also I heard that an amp can drastically change your sound. I am currently using a Fender Bullet 150. What would be most beneficial for me.....a new guitar?..new pickups?..or a new amp?
New amp ftw.

Pickups won't change your sound much at all through a crappy amp, would be easier to burn your money.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Please stop making the same the thread?
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
its not spamming you little ****s, nobody responds to old threads. its called progressive thinking, bitches
Watch your language and stop insulting people or you'll get banned. Also, learn to use grammar and capital letters.
No
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
New amp sounds like the best choice
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
i forgive you...

anyway, new amp.
In a soundcheck there's never too much guitar. Just not enough of all the other instruments.

Quote by skwelcher
i dont think theres any reason to buy a gibson when you can buy an epi that looks the same