I'm finally old enough to move out now and I am planning on shipping all of my possessions along with me. I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe tube amp that is fairly heavy and I was wondering what method of shipment I should use to send it from Manitoba to British Columbia. I figured this would be the place to ask; as many people have obviously sold amps over eBay etc. Should I mail it, send it by bus, Purolator? I would prefer the cheapest, most trustworthy way of doing this. Please help me out.
Try carrying by yourself, it is cheapest and you cant trust anyone more than you...
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by wtf290
Don't listen to this man.

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
How far do you live from Manitoba? Are you going by plane, coach. etc?

EDIT: forget the first question... your going by plane right, if so dont you dare take it with you cause you´ll get it smashed up and itll cost u a fortune. Check out UPS or sommin like that, theyll take better of it
Last edited by LaT3raluS at Jan 6, 2009,
I'm taking my Les Paul as a carry on item with me... I'm kind of afraid for it's sake

Edit: On the plane*
bring someone with you to carry your amp as a carry on item with him
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by wtf290
Don't listen to this man.

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.