So I was trouble shooting some rattling in my bass cabinet today and discovered that the speaker cone on my Eminence sub (250W) is slightly separated from the hemi-sphere in the middle of the cone (I'm not sure what that part is called exactly). When I play a high frequency note, the paper flaps together a and makes a nasty vibration/rattle.

I was doing some research online and I wanted to know if this is something I could apply some thick glue to and patch up, or will I need to take it somewhere to be repaired?


for reference: It's an Avatar 212 Neo bass cab http://avatarspeakers.com/ and the speaker rattles and distorts at high frequencies.