http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/iamian11/100_2265.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/iamian11/100_2261.jpg

I dont really know how much to ask for it.

ive got some pretty lame trade offers on craigslist.... a deryck whibly custom squire tele(hahaha), raven 100watt 2x12....marshall mg 4x12....
you get the picture.

any trade offers?
or ideas on what i should be asking for this..

the pickups are BRAND NEW literally out of the box less than 2 months ago and installed and set up professionally
I would say 1000 dollars at least! Thats some guitar! =D (I'm not into starts but that looks awesome)
^ maybe finishes would be more your forte?

Yeah, nice strat though, have you got any soundclips?
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
You can way better stuff trade-wise than what you listed imo.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
k, just wondering. the serial number isn't visible in any of the pics.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Appears to be a Fender "Squier Series" made in Mexico. Looks like the "squier series" decal was sanded off the end of the headstock.
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
no not at all.

its a mexican standard strat made by Fender, i know the pictures arent that close up but it clearly says "Fender" not "Squier by Fender"
Quote by attheian
no not at all.

its a mexican standard strat made by Fender, i know the pictures arent that close up but it clearly says "Fender" not "Squier by Fender"

It is hard to tell but the logo in your pics looks like solid black yes?

ebay links removed by mod!
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

maybe some clear pics of the headstock might clear this up?
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
I would like to see a headstock picture please.

the headstock does look like that of a "squire series" fender logo
but there is no sign of any tampering to it to remove anything

i was given the guitar as a gift from my godfather who got it new and he said there was never a squire series logo anywhere on the headstock

after reading the stuff in the links you posted i realize that it probably is a squire series but somehow ended up without the stamp

however take in to consideration that mexican made strats arent very consistent with their quaity and there is virtually no difference between the squire series and standard mexican save bridge and tuners so you could get a squire series thats just as good as the best mexican standard out there and in my opinion this guitar is just that. a friend of mine has an american deluxe and my strat sounded just as good except for a little hum(deluxes have noiseless pups) but with the DG20 EMGs it almost surpasses the deluxe.

as for the RG, it is a very nice guitar you have but im not a big fan of Ibanez, im well aware of the tonal capabilities, im just not looking for so much of a "metal" guitar. thanks though
also im looking to get at least 400 for it considering the pickups are brand new and cost 350 bucks. or something of equal value in trade
Yeah, there is nothing wrong with the Squier series version of these MIM strats. The bodies and necks are good... just replace the hardware. I think you would be better off selling the pickups separately though.... but good luck.