I had to take my guitar into the guitar store/shop - anyway after he tightened something up he plugged my guitar into a vox amp ($120) wow, did it make all kinds of different sounds, very cool, as you can tell, i CAN NOT play yet!

anyway, i want to know are there any cheaper amps out there that would do kinda like the one in the store, i couldn't believe my cheapy guitar was making those sounds!

i so gotta practice more!
thanks
I hate to say it dude but while $120 is alot of money, in the guitar/amp world, its dirt cheap.

You were probably looking at the vox da5 which is a good practice amp. The majority of amps in this price range though, are total crap.

In other words, save your money.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
thanks, sounds like this can be a costly hobby. but thats ok, im just learning anyway, no matter what i play on, it will sound like crap. but i think i'm going to get that little vox amp come income tax time! that guy was jammin with this crappy squier - (box set - embarrasing, i know) what can i say, im poor

then maybe a better guitar down the road, hopefully by then i will actually be able to play a song or two!
a tiny roland cube may be cheaper??? but yeah 120 is rock bottom
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
nothing wrong with your guitar, and when you get your taxes back, go ahead and get that amp. maybe even save up a little more money and you can get an even better amp. have fun in your guitar playing journey my friend.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.