Recently purchased myself a DV8-R, Ashdown valve amp and Tonelab so gotta gut out the rest of the gear to make room =[

Looking to take offers on:
* Shine 7 String
* Washburn MG-40 (bad condition aesthetically...gonna give it a wee set up, cos it still plays alright)
* Marshall VS100R + Random tatty 2x12 (no joke, on the dot, Chuck Schuldiner from Death tone machine)
* Line6 Uber Metal pedal (still got the box)

Dont wanna sell the amp really cos its awesome but if I get the right offer I'll probs get rid of it.
Both guitars come with hardcases BTW.

I know I should give rough prices but I dont even know what to expect folks so just hit me with decent offers!
Would probably trade for a Tubescreamer of some variety or whatever...

Located in Greater Glasgow area, and can deliver maybe as far as Glasgow for train/petrol pennies... postage can be worked out also =]

No need to worry about them bein wrapped well, used to work in a guitar shop and I'm very well experienced in packing instruments up for sending by any mail.
Cheers!

PS- I'll get pics ASAP an get em posted up in the next 2 days folks!

Mike
It was given to me as a gift from a friend, he decided he didnt want to play 7's and he'd stick to his PGM-301....lucky man.

I dont really know what they go for either, but the guitar itself is in pristine condition, could do with a restring but I can handle that for you!

Far as I know, Shine are a Korean company who make all sorts of copies of various famous shapes. eBay has a fair few, and new they go for an average of £150.

Thats as much as I know about them ahha...
Pics of the guitar are here : http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/0oMikeo0/7%20string%20new/
how much would you take for the amp?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
£50 for the Shine :
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Jemstar555 -
The amp's just abotu to have an output jack socket replaced, and its been checked over thoroughly. When its fixed completely I'll PM you and you can let me know what you think.

Speedabob -
No ta, but cheers for the bump =P
HAve you got a rough figure for the Washburn posted to Lancashire? I'm not a guitar buff enough to hazzard a guess myself, looking for something my girlfriend can practice with as her own while I learn
Quote by PabloGilberto
Jemstar555 -
The amp's just abotu to have an output jack socket replaced, and its been checked over thoroughly. When its fixed completely I'll PM you and you can let me know what you think.

Thanks, keep me posted

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
Offer 100 for the Shine?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Sorry roast, thats a bit low for me, I was looking for maybe £150 + Postage.

Dup;
Postage for guitars in the UK never really exceeds £25 and thats courierd.
What do you offer for it?

Cheers folks!
Fair enough, up to you mate. I did see one of these just a little while back on an (Irish) classifieds site, for €120, which is around £110.

-Mick.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Any chance you could find me that advert?
Not being cheeky or trying to make a fool of you, I'm genuinely interested in working out more details about the guitar, because frankly I know squat about the thing!

Mike
Yeah, I'm sure I can dig it out. I'll PM you the link. I think the guy who was selling it didnt know diddly-squat about it either, apart from the fact he had a few Shine guitars over the years.
I looked into it the last time I was speaking to you about it. The only info I can really get about shine is that theyre another "Harley Benton " :P and apparently are a subsidiary of Cort.

-Mick.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Even thats helpful, Cheers Mick. I've searched the Shine website a few times, and the only guitar that looks close to this one is the Razor series. Still cant see this model in their site though. I even went as far as to Email them and try and get some info, but I got no reply!

Mike