detune all the strings and use a flat head screwdriver and pop the white pegs out of the bridge, take strings out, replace, by putting the ball end in the hole and put th epeg back in then tap it a bit, then take the other end of the string and put it through the hole in the tunner, leave some slack in the string then start turning the knob thingy till it gets tight.
Try the searchbar first. But I'll tell you anyway.

At the Bridge (I am assuming you now all the parts I say), there should be rather large ball like things. Get a screwdriver or something and pull them out. If there is a string there, pull it out. Put the pin through the hole in the end of the string and shove it back in. From there, pu it on the tuning peg as you would an electric.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
http://frets.com/FRETSPages/Musician/Guitar/Setup/SteelStrings/Stringing/ststringing1.html

This one's a good tutorial. I don't suggest using a screw driver to get the bridge pins out.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
When Restring the guitar how do you leave the loop or circle at the end of the guitar string?
Quote by ethan_hanus
??? you dont loop it the string wraps around the tuning peg.

no that's not what I mean't...

People like leave hoops at the end of the string...
Quote by The4thHorsemen
you mean this?

Yea Like that...How do you restring it like that?
Restring it normally, but just dont cut the slack. Just coil the excess back around(like how the strings are in the package).
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
wrap it in circles, imo don't do it. it makes you look like a rock star or a pro, and if you aren't one...
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Quote by captivate
Restring it normally, but just dont cut the slack. Just coil the excess back around(like how the strings are in the package).

How do you coil the excess back? with a circle shaped block and wrap around it?
you do it like how they are packaged duh?
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Quote by captivate
http://frets.com/FRETSPages/Musician/Guitar/Setup/SteelStrings/Stringing/ststringing1.html

This one's a good tutorial. I don't suggest using a screw driver to get the bridge pins out.

This is quite possibly the best guitar knowledge website on the internet.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray