She looks better with long hair. I wish she would stop cutting it. She's starting to look more and more like a boy. But she's cool i guess.
She's got some good songs for sure. I even have a solo over Umbrella on my profile, it's actually a really comfy progression to solo over.
i realize it's semi-shameful, but i love at least 3 of her songs i don't care how cool you are or how much of a music snob you are, every body likes a catchy beat.
my wife likes her music. i can tolerate it more than alot of other stuff she listens to lol.
I love Rihanna.

I listen to her all the time. And about her looks, well I just realised in another thread a few minutes ago that my girlfriend looks just like her, so she's pretty good in my books there too.

It's a really nice change from most of the music I listen to. A few of her songs are in my top 25 on iTunes, and I even play some acousitc versions of her songs at bars with a friend.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
the girl with a chorus about umbrellas and then what can be described as 'noises' like 'er er er'
not for me thanks
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Absolutely love Rihanna. Sooooo much. Travis Barker Umbrella Remix is one of the best songs of 2008.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by jimmy_neutron
I personally think she is fantastic, just my opinion though, any other thoughts?

Chris Brown didnt seem to think so..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
This Chris Brown thing is annoying.

I hope she isn't too hurt - I wanted to see her live with my girlfriend, her sister and her boyfriend, my sister, and a few friends....

So many disappointed people... And I'm well aware I care more about myself than I do about Rihanna.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

I really like the travis barker remix to her song Umbrella.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
New album 'Rated R' came out today, and I bought it.

Much darker and more mature tone than her last effort, and yet equally as good.

'Stupid In Love', 'Russian Roulette', 'Te Amo', 'Cold Case Love' and 'The Last Song' are probably the stand-out tracks, but 'Wait Your Turn' is easily the catchiest chorus in a long while. Just sticks in your damn head.

Oh, and Slash features in one of the songs.

All in all, really good album.
Slash? Ha, gotta hear this.

I don't like Russian Roulette yet, but I'll see if it grows on me.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Phill-Rock
Slash? Ha, gotta hear this.

I don't like Russian Roulette yet, but I'll see if it grows on me.

Really? I love it, think it's a great song.

Funnily enough, the song with Slash - 'Rockstar 101' - is probably the weakest song on the album. Stranger still given there's a lot of guitar driven songs and some pretty sexy guitar solos on the album, but not that song.

Either way, the album's growing on me even more, really clever way of blending R&B with rock that she's got going on.

EDIT: Also, forgot that 'Cold Case Love' as some epic Phil Collins drumming on it.
Last edited by SomeEvilDude at Nov 29, 2009,
New album 'Rated R' came out today, and I bought it.

I bought it too, and love it!!
I thought she was pretty much over by now.
Rated R was rated POOP.
Just found this song, 'Haunted', which, for some bizzare reason, was not left on the final cut off the 'Good Girl Gone Bad' albu. It's fucking incredible.

I'm real strong anti-downloading music, but I'm thinking maybe this is an exception, because you can't seem to buy it anywhere.
She's a pretty good singer, but I can't get into a lot of her stuff. It's just not that interesting. But she has some good stuff.