I've been doing a paperound for over 3 years now and I just got £80 of xmas tips.
I wake up every morning at 6.30 and do it and its really starting to annoy me, I find it very hard to get up and sometimes miss it and don't wake up. I don't know how I havn't been fired yet!

It was -10 this morning and I was wrapped up so warm but still freezing and have fallen off four times in two days due to ice. I get £15 a week for doing it and have my exams coming up. I'm 15 now and will have to give it up in may anyway because of these exams. I go to bed at 11 and get up at 6.30 but I fall asleep in school cause I'm so tired. My mum says she'll help me out if I quit by giving me jobs to do around the house and doing good in schoolwork to earn money.

The shops in trouble though and in desperate need of deliverers, so I feel kinda bad quitting now.

TL;DR.. I've been doing a paperound for 3 years, It's freezing, It's affecting my school work and being crap. The owners in trouble but I'll have to quit in 4 months anyway. Should I just quit now?

BTW, man up replies and **** like that wont really help tbh.
nobody likes a quitter
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
quit man, especially if its affecting your school work.......can you get by on life with a paper round?

i dont think so
Quote by Abunai X
Oh my God. I've only laughed out loud on this site about 4 tiems since I signed up.

You have just created a 5th.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

for that you get the tower of lulz, with which you can reach the lulgods
i get 200 or so a week for tossing salads and cooking pizzas....
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
I'm 15, yeah I guess i should and coryklok back in the kitchen with you
Quote by deckerbastard69
15$?!?!?! i get around 45-50

id quit

If you read the post, it's 15 quid, which is about $25-$30 or so.

I'd quit, man. Or go to bed earlier.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
If you go to bed earlier, you won't be so tired.

If it's preventing you from benefiting from school, quit.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by BGrem261
i get 200 or so a week for tossing salads and cooking pizzas....

Working two jobs eh?

15/week sounds like an allowance, not a salary. Get a full-time summer job if you want to make money.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.