the midi sounds are really annoying but theres some good stuff in there, id like to hear a proper recording
Epiphone SG G-400 faded
Fender Strat
Fender Frontman amp
**Dream Guitar**
Fender telecaster '58 heavy relic in blonde

"its in the key of D minor, i find songs in this key makes people want to weep."
"its called Lick My Love Pump"
dude, I really liked that. I'm not sure if it's totally playable (I don't play piano but I think 6 note chords with notes that far apart may be difficult?)
but anyways, really good piano piece. catchy too.

and also, the 4th season of lost was pretty epic. I just watched it all. I wasn't much of a fan before.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I love it, sweet work. ^^
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Thanks guys.

I know that some of the chords are probably out of wack - that'll be cos I don't have a piano here at home so I tabbed the whole thing purely on Gpro :S
The only time I can get time on a real piano is periods 7 + 8 on a Tuesday afternoon at school, so my creation time is sorely limited
Wow. Finally something other than the usual metal/hardcore. I really like it.
I liked it alot. The chord changes with the melody sounded great and i thought the chorus was excellent. The quarter note chord in meas 63 sounded a little off but it may be just me. great job!!
*Schecter Diamond Series 006*
**Digitech Rp350**
***Fender FM212R***