Ok, whats going on here?

Why is it so hard to find AC adapters for my pedal(s), and why, when I find them, are they so expensive?

Is this just how it is? I mean, at this rate, I'm so sticking to batterys.

Sorry to post in the bass thread when this should probably be in the gear thread, but I'm a bassist so...
if it's a 9volt just get the Onespot Combo Pack.

it can power up to 8 pedals on one daisy chain (you can buy more chains for more than 8 pedals) and it's only 30 bucks
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by quAck91
what ac do you need?

9 volts, im UK

Also, cheers for the suggestions so far, I'll look into it!! Thanks!
eBay

You'd be surprised how cheap everything is from there - Just make sure they offer warranty before you purchase the product.

For pedals and stuff, Try them out yourself at a store, and if you like the sound, order online if it's cheaper.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Regarding the pedals, just ordered myself a Bass Big Muff, which will arrive tomorrow with any luck, and was just looking into the idea of getting an adapter rather than using a battery.

Can't wait to try out the muff (keep all jokes to urself.... ok maybe post a couple lol), it seems pretty damn good, plus i cant wait to check out the mix of distorted and dry signal feature!
Quote by cm261
Regarding the pedals, just ordered myself a Bass Big Muff, which will arrive tomorrow with any luck, and was just looking into the idea of getting an adapter rather than using a battery.

Can't wait to try out the muff (keep all jokes to urself.... ok maybe post a couple lol), it seems pretty damn good, plus i cant wait to check out the mix of distorted and dry signal feature!

I'm actually getting one next week for my bass, not sure whether I should get the original or the Bass one.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
This is something I was just thinking about, obviously.

I went for the bass one as I didn't want any loss of my low end, which is inevitable with the other muffs. I've had an NY muff that I borrowed off a guitarist for a while now and I like it, but the loss of low end makes the Bass Big Muff the choice for me.

Its obviously a matter of preference, some people prefer the sound of the non-bass version, but if you prefer the sound you'll end up sacrificing your low frequencies.

One way around this is to have a clean/dry signal going to another amp in the way that chris from muse does, so that you can have the distorted sound that you want while keeping the bass sound, sounds like an interesting set up to me but at the end of the day I just went for the Bass Big Muff after watching some youtube videos etc, since I decided I liked the sound better than the NY or Russian versions anyway

Hope this helped a little.
I think I might get the bass one as well. The low end is something which is crucial, so yeah. I'll try both out anyway, and I'll see which one I prefer.
Quote by srvguitarrulez