It can not be a biography or anything really bad, or abortion, so I was thinking the effects music has on the brain. BUT I need more than just one in case they are not allowed. So do anyone have some good ideas?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
The effects fapping has on the brain

I knew this was cuming, so thanks for at least making it original.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

If cuming blood is hazardous to your health
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
well for something like music's affects on the brain, you could do like how people can develop tastes in music (if we've discovered why), or something like how stuff can get "stuck in your head"
For the music topic, look into the books "This is Your Brain on Music" and "Musicophilia". Other topics, damn baby, you can't come up in here with that weak-ass humpy-bumpy. Howabout the foetal reaction to music?
Quote by vivalasteve
You should seriously do fapping effects on the brain though. You'd get an A for sure if you support it well enough, and you can even do experiments on yourself, and maybe get some hot lady-volunteers to help out. It's a win-win

awesome. +1

go in to the chemicals released in your brain that create that uphoric state of mind blah blah..

or do something about do drugs make you more creative... cause thats always a hot topic
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
I did a pretty extensive research paper on the negative effects of standardized testing and the ineffectiveness of the No Child Left Behind Act. It wasn't difficult at all as there is a lot of good information available on the topic and it was very interesting while still avoiding too much controversy. I'd recommend it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

How music affects the brain?

Talk about the Mozart Effect: information on it here.

Research it, and try to prove your hypothesis (whether it's true, or not).

Just an idea. Good luck!
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Oblong6
What the hell is reaserch?

Dude I'm so tired right now. I think you can overlook a misspelling.

I did my sophomore thesis on genetic engineering, turned out to be a good topic. I would reccomend either that or the drug war.

edit:

This reminds me of back when I was in sophomore English writing that thesis. We had this kid in our class who had failed the previous year because he attempted to prove the existence of god in his thesis even though the instructions clearly stated no theology. Well, sure enough he tried the the exact same thing again. Except this time his only sources were his dad and his pastor. Now he is a senior in sophomore English
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Last edited by Ironbodom at Jan 6, 2009,