Page 1 of 2
Hey pit

My parents busted me. they found out i smoked weed. now they're gonna bust ALL my friends even the ones who don't. i guess i'm just venting so if you don't care i don't give a ****. This sucks because my one of my band members told me if i smoked he would kick me out (they're a bunch of bible humpers anyway so I don't care) My brother also got busted for alcohol but since he did it A LOT they gonna send him to a alcohol awareness camp or some ****. They gonna give me a hair follicle test to see how much i did it to see if i have a problem even when i told them it was 3 times (and it was). well i guess the moral of the story is kids. it wasnt worth it. not worth the money or trouble.
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by Black Label93
Hey pit

My parents busted me. they found out i smoked weed. now they're gonna bust ALL my friends even the ones who don't. i guess i'm just venting so if you don't care i don't give a ****. This sucks because my one of my band members told me if i smoked he would kick me out (they're a bunch of bible humpers anyway so I don't care) My brother also got busted for alcohol but since he did it A LOT they gonna send him to a alcohol awareness camp or some ****. They gonna give me a hair follicle test to see how much i did it to see if i have a problem even when i told them it was 3 times (and it was). well i guess the moral of the story is kids. it wasnt worth it. not worth the money or trouble.

fucking lol.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Don't rat me out man!!!
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
How are they gonna bust your friends which don't smoke?

Do your parents plant evidence on people?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
That sucks. Hugging Thread is also a nice place to go, but sorry for your loss man. Hey, I guess it's at least a litter better than getting caught beating off, or not...
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Goodbye!
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
That ****ing sucks. I'll bet you a million e-dollars that your parents are hypocrites.

I mean, hippie-crites

/lame joke
haha dumbass. You shouldnt have done. Sux when you find out your parents aren't as dumb as you think they are.
Hair folicle test?

I wish I had that kind of money to burn
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Unlucky. The other day i smoked a wrap in my car, outside my house and i didn't roll the windows down. I got to my front door and it was locked and i had to get my mum to let me in as soon she opened the door i was busted because i just stunk of it. She asked have you been smoking cannabis and i said yeah. I went to bed. I had a stern talking to, you know the i'm not angry just disappointed drill.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by Kamelot rulz
haha dumbass. You shouldnt have done. Sux when you find out your parents aren't as dumb as you think they are.

Oh the irony....

And kid, your parents are stupid assholes. Tell them to leave your friends out of this.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
a hair follicle test doesn't show how much you've smoked, unless they of course, have a time machine to go see all the times you have.

and how'd you get caught?
Quote by GNiCk89
Hair folicle test?

I wish I had that kind of money to burn

Free in some cases..

And in hair follicle tests, can't they detect every drug you've done?
Wow, i got wasted at school with a couple of friends of mine, blew chunks in the bathroom, and got caught. and my parrents grounded me for while, now they just laugh about it. they didnt even think of busting my friends even though they know who it is. and my parents are "bible humpers" as you say. Now they just tease me about it.
Where the hell did slide guitar go!?!
Quote by TheAmericanRuse
time to go oedipus rex on their a**es

hahaha its the only way man.

the only way.
HAIR FOLLICLE TEST!!!! ****ing LOL thats hilarious
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Why would your friends hump the bible?
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 6, 2009,
They've got money to spend on a hair folicle test, just because you smoked a bit of weed?

Seriously man, get yourself tested, that sounds like the kind of brain rotting only found in long term tertiary syphilis sufferers. They may have passed it on to you at birth
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quick shave your head.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
Quick shave your head.

...and pubes.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by Filter
Free in some cases..

And in hair follicle tests, can't they detect every drug you've done?

Unfortunately not in cases where some hysterical idiot drags their child to one claiming he's smoked a bit of weed.

They say they can, however the one I had (because my last employer was a complete tool) only found I'd used cocaine and cannabis, when it should have found quite a lot more... Don't believe the hype
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
My friend got caught after we smoked at his house once. His parents were cool though and just said, "Well we can't tell you not to, so just be careful." And they didn't bust any of us.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Last edited by Ironbodom at Jan 6, 2009,
how'd ts get busted in the first place? i've been pretty good at evading capture (lol i sound like a pokemon) that's a pretty dick move though to have your parents bust your friend also
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Why are they gonna bust your 'friends' that don't smoke weed?

-Edit-

how'd ts get busted in the first place? i've been pretty good at evading capture (lol i sound like a pokemon) that's a pretty dick move though to have your parents bust your friend also

Holy f*cking batman's apprentice robins testicle lice, That is funny.

*Hands gnaraaron a Hyper Potion*
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Jan 6, 2009,
Quote by Jericho114
How are they gonna bust your friends which don't smoke?

Do your parents plant evidence on people?

my thoughts exactly

sucks that TS got caught though
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Page 1 of 2