I'm thinking of getting one here soon, i tried it at my music shop, it sounded great and loud to me ( this was in a huge garage) but i was wondering if itll be enough for small gigs
Quote by Spartan070sarge
I wasn't aware that Eric Cartman was a UGer.

He said that about me

I played mine over a keyboardist, a vocalist and a drummer(No bassist, they have a Doors-style lineup) when I filled in for a friend once(They mainly play heavy-gain stuff, but I brought it along and A/B'd it for cleans). Sounded fine. Haven't tested it with my own band, but I came in loud and clear over the other guitarist with the volume at 2 when I jammed with him, so I assume it'll work fine. Just expect some breakup with hard picking.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
It should.

If not, you can always mic.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
yea, if you dont mind a good bit of break-up, then it will be fine. otherwise, mic it
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional