Page 1 of 2
why make fun of him, you dont know what could be happining in his life. sometimes its not enough to retire.
k, koo
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by xorg3
why make fun of him, you dont know what could be happining in his life. sometimes its not enough to retire.

Yeah.. being a billionaire is sooo rough. ****, I just don't know what I would do with all that money.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Yeah.. being a billionaire is sooo rough. ****, I just don't know what I would do with all that money.

Just becuase he has money doesn't mean he isn't lonely or has family or friends
Quote by Jericho114

Money cant buy happiness.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19

No but it can buy prostitutes.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Money really doesn't make you happy, huh?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by mitchellator
Just becuase he has money doesn't mean he isn't lonely or has family or friends

oh yeah, poor rich guy..

EDIT: also, faggot
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jan 6, 2009,
Quote by Guitardude19

You say that now, but you don't have a billion dollars. I could find happiness. Some people "do" find happiness in money.

I would be happy to just know that me and my family and friends for generations to come are set financially unless someone ****s up big.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Quote by Guitardude19

It can buy video games, T3, guitars, amps and drugs.
Also gets you out of jail.
Quote by Jericho114

id probably buy stuff
Epiphone SG G-400 faded
Fender Strat
Fender Frontman amp
**Dream Guitar**
Fender telecaster '58 heavy relic in blonde

"its in the key of D minor, i find songs in this key makes people want to weep."
"its called Lick My Love Pump"
goes to show that just because you have mad amounts of money doesnt mean you have brains...
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I'm sure there's more to the story than him just losing money...

Quote by metalhead39
This just proves money can't buy happyness

it can buy spelling lessons though...
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by CoreysMonster
oh yeah, poor rich guy..

EDIT: also, faggot

This is why i hate capitalism. Having money won't make you happy. You could have the most incredible guitar in the world, does that make you good?
Quote by Jericho114
You say that now, but you don't have a billion dollars. I could find happiness. Some people "do" find happiness in money.

I would be happy to just know that me and my family and friends for generations to come are set financially unless someone ****s up big.

Be that as it may, you cant BUY, as in pay money for that.

Its a feeling, an emotion, so it can buy you happiness, but it can provide a source of happiness.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by xorg3
This is why i hate capitalism. Having money won't make you happy. You could have the most incredible guitar in the world, does that make you good?

All the free time could.
TS, dont judge people until you've walked a mile in their shoes

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by xorg3

people who think money isn't important have never been poor. money isn't everything, but it sure as hell is important.
Quote by CoreysMonster
people who think money isn't important have never been poor. money isn't everything, but it sure as hell is important.

Initial happiness x money = total happiness.
anything times zero is zero.
Quote by Rezuya
Initial happiness x money = total happiness.
anything times zero is zero.

this is very true, having no money makes you unhappy, having no money makes you unhappy.

I'm just happy with my little garden of weed.
Quote by Guitardude19

/thread over.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
the guy was an idiot. i can't believe people are actually defending him. he killed himself because he made slight losses.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
the article clearly stated how he was dedicated to being successful not only for himself but also for the firms he worked and his family as well. If that's what he lived for and he started losing it, what do you expect?
Quote by CoreysMonster
this is very true, having no money makes you unhappy, having no money makes you unhappy.

I'm just happy with my little garden of weed.

Well I'm sure if you couldn't afford the seeds it would suck.
Perhaps the notion of him making poor investments and having to lay off thousands of workers who will fall upon hard times overwhelmed him in addition to other problems. There's definitely more to it than just he killed himself over some losses.

That said I'm disappointed he didn't kill himself in some spectacular way if he had the funds to achieve it.
Quote by Guitardude19

That's sounds like BS if you ask me.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
What a ****. If I can tough it out than this asshole has no excuse.

Not that my life is a spiralling abyss or anything, but this guy has 9 billion dollars that he can try to make himself happy with. I got ****.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Rock_Rebel
Was I the only person sort of reminded of Mr. Deeds by this?

Yes.. You are the only person that came to this irrelavent conclusion from the story.
Quote by red18420

Page 1 of 2