Page 1 of 2
Right so. For the past 4 school weeks, I've skipped Gym Class (because it's on Tuesday, the first two periods, and I love the 2 hours of extra sleep). I was told that the teacher doesn't check who's absent during every class. Apparently today, he told everyone in my class to tell me that I'm in deep ****, and that he needed to talk to me. Usually I'm a huge sports fan but I don't consider Ping Pong (table tennis) as a sport.

What should I do once I talk to him ? I really regret doing all of this, and I don't want to make up excuses.

How should I confront him ?
Tell him that you're sorry and that it won't happen again.

Lying to him will only piss him off more.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
don't, he'll just load a bunch of crap on you and tell you not to skip anymore or he'll get your parents and administratin involved. i've been there it sucks
Tell him you were abducted by aliens and they sent a robot that looked just like you down to earth to take your place but it didn't know when to go to Gym.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
dudetheman has an idea, but you could also respectfuly inform him that gym class lacks "fun stuff" and you dont feel motivated to participate, but you would love to become more motivated in sport, and you would appreciate it alot if he would suggest some things you could try...

if you see where im going haha
Epiphone SG G-400 faded
Fender Strat
Fender Frontman amp
**Dream Guitar**
Fender telecaster '58 heavy relic in blonde

"its in the key of D minor, i find songs in this key makes people want to weep."
"its called Lick My Love Pump"
Yeah, just promise not to skip anymore and mean it, 'cause if you lived where I live, you would've already been to court, with a large enough fine.
Quote by HyphyX
Yeah, just promise not to skip anymore and mean it, 'cause if you lived where I live, you would've already been to court, with a large enough fine.

Holy ****, what's it like living in pre world war Russia?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
you have a class where you learn to skip?

damn i want to take skipping class,

then ill beast all the little girls at hopscotch and make them go cry and listen to their hannah montana crap
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
It really depends on your teacher what's going to happen to you. If he's cool he might be understanding, if he's a hardass be prepared for some serious consequences.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by Darkshade666
Right so. For the past 4 school weeks, I've skipped Gym Class (because it's on Tuesday, the first two periods, and I love the 2 hours of extra sleep). I was told that the teacher doesn't check who's absent during every class. Apparently today, he told everyone in my class to tell me that I'm in deep ****, and that he needed to talk to me. Usually I'm a huge sports fan but I don't consider Ping Pong (table tennis) as a sport.

What should I do once I talk to him ? I really regret doing all of this, and I don't want to make up excuses.

How should I confront him ?

Whoa.. De Ja vu?

My friend was talking to me about this exact same thing, except he wasn't skipping he just wasn't dressing out..
Just tell him you haven't been feeling that great lately and couldn't get any type of excuse to get out of gym class or something.

When I skip gym (I am also not a huge fan of table tennis..) I tell my teacher I don't feel that great and couldn't get an excuse so I didn't want to have to do gym. I used it once after a week of skipping and he believed me.
Quote by sowhat360
who the hell is nightwish

Quote by GimmeShelter
My ex-girlfriend died.

The bitch still won't leave me alone.

Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Thats like saying Slayer does covers of George Michael songs......
Well when I go to him, he's probably gonna take the lead in talking, and he's gonna ask me why I haven't been coming to class ?

What should I tell him ?
tell him you'll play on the football team or whatever sport he coaches
i like broccoli and long drives at the beach on my segway
he's a teacher man, they have zero control over you...school becomes easier once you realize that. Wuts he gonna do?? hit you! he's a coward whining to your classmates...
This is the Internet. there is no way whatsoever that you are a 'sports fan'.
That would be breaking Jesus laws of physics.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
my lil bros school is doing a ping pong thingy(hes in 8th grade)

blame your parents or something, naw just admit it and dont do it again
Quote by dudetheman
Tell him that you're sorry and that it won't happen again.

Lying to him will only piss him off more.

This. Fess up and take the punishment. You're an idiot, ping pong is totally awesome. I loved that unit.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by PhillyHendrix

then ill beast all the little girls at hopscotch and make them go cry and listen to their hannah montana crap

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HOPSCOTCH RULER IN THIS SCHOOL BUDDY.
Be as submissive as you can. "Yessir, Nosir" stuff. Treat the teacher with the utmost respect, and don't do it again. You should get away by the skin of your teeth.
Quote by PhillyHendrix

When I was in 8th grade, we would do "power skip" laps. No joke.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Julz127
This is the Internet. there is no way whatsoever that you are a 'sports fan'.
That would be breaking Jesus laws of physics.

I'm a local swimming multi competition winning Internet-er :P
Quote by epptron
he's a teacher man, they have zero control over you...school becomes easier once you realize that. Wuts he gonna do?? hit you! he's a coward whining to your classmates...

Yes they do, if a teacher tells you to do something most of the time you'll do it.

technically they don't have any control over you, cos they cant make you do things, but they have a lot of psychological control over you.

arrrggh... that sounds completely stupid doesn't it? I can never get stuff to come out they way I want it to.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
What grade are you in in?
I would imagine that the consequences wouldn't be very severe, as it is only gym class.
But then again our teacher gets pissed when I don't change into gym clothes...

Don't lie, don't make up excuses...just be respectful and let him know that it won't happen again.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Its nothing serious. I used to skip at least 1 class every day and they told me a thousand times I had to come to all my classes...F-them, I got through anyways with good marks and went to College.
Most of all apologize by saying that you didn't mean any disrespect towards him. This is the biggest problem teachers have with anyone who gets on their nerves. The teachers that don't take any disrespect from kids simply move on with their job and give out any necessary punishments, hopefully your teacher is like this.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by epptron

Well you can get in trouble and get it put on your record, doesn't really help if he wants to get into a good college.

This also reminds me of a friend who got a .6 GPA, a teacher he had for two classes told him he really wanted his project turned in; my friend replies "You know, I'd really like it if you sucked my c0ck" He was failed for 2 of his 5 classes and his other grades weren't too great. I didn't know anyone could get a .6.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Just be extremely respectful.
Basically, if you argue with the teacher, they will get you in trouble just to spite you.
If you admit that YOU were in the wrong, and take all the blame for /everything/ (however subtly throw in an excuse, like "I don't know what came over me. I know it was stupid and I meant no disrespect toward you at all for it. I don't know why I did it and it will not happen again. I guess I've just been under too much stress lately and Ive had no idea how to handle it all. blah blah insert more apologies here blah blah insert more "its my fault" here blah"), then you will likely get a LOT less severe punishment.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by Capua47
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HOPSCOTCH RULER IN THIS SCHOOL BUDDY.

i completely agree

AND THAT WILL BE ME

#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by Jericho114
Holy ****, what's it like living in pre world war Russia?

Lol , how about Texas...>_>
Skipping class is for losers. Grow a pair and just deal with your class. On your issue, just tell your teacher it won't happen again. Don't sound whiney or too submissive. And listen to him when he talks.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by Ringtone
Just be extremely respectful.
Basically, if you argue with the teacher, they will get you in trouble just to spite you.
If you admit that YOU were in the wrong, and take all the blame for /everything/ (however subtly throw in an excuse, like "I don't know what came over me. I know it was stupid and I meant no disrespect toward you at all for it. I don't know why I did it and it will not happen again. I guess I've just been under too much stress lately and Ive had no idea how to handle it all. blah blah insert more apologies here blah blah insert more "its my fault" here blah"), then you will likely get a LOT less severe punishment.

.....that's basically like bending over and saying "you've earned it".
I used to skip my HOPE class, he would take attendance and they would all leave to go to the gym and I would go hang out with my drafting teacher.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

You skipped gym because of ping-pong?

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
You skipped gym because of ping-pong?

Exactly, I don't see how that is a sport, so I just sleep at home an extra two hours before going to school.

Update :
Principal called me, and asked me to go meet up with him tomorrow morning, because this is a very serious matter. Bricks will be shat...
Page 1 of 2