I've listened to this guys stuff. it's incredible, to say the least. here's his latest "Desert Heart"

Desert Heart

He's also unsigned, so add him on msn (links on vids) for the opportinity to sign if you wish!

God bless Atalla!

EDIT: He wants me to share the rest!

No probs.

Here's the others:
Over The Sky
Red Arrows
Smoke
Red Star
BlueStrip
Fighter Pilot
Guitar Solo - (Fighter Pilot)
Earth
Over The Sky

http://www.myspace.com/herculesatalla
Last edited by MAJOR at Feb 15, 2009,
How long until he sues a British soft-rock band for *CoughBeingMorePopularCoughcough* ripping a song of his?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
How long until he sues a British soft-rock band for *CoughBeingMorePopularCoughcough* ripping a song of his?

It's just too bad no one can sue them for sucking so goddamn hard.

And he's really good, but I think his influences still show a bit too much. Not that it's really a bad thing, but he it'll be better when he branches out a bit more and comes into his own.
Last edited by Delanoir at Jan 6, 2009,
Oh wow... he is really good. Just got done listening to Smoke. Excellent song.
Quote by Delanoir
It's just too bad no one can sue them for sucking so goddamn hard.

The world would be a munch better place...
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
Quote by necrosis1193

Are you implying that you would take Coldplay over Satriani?
Quote by TatarSalad2
Are you implying that you would take Coldplay over Satriani?

No, I'm Implying I'd steal a joke from Gearwire. The guys with the reviews on youtube you think the guy is high? The one who's always playing through a Marshall halfstack that tells you about the pedal box and manual and stuff? Once you get past the crap their decent reviews, but that stuff annoys me enough to be fine with stealing a joke.

Also, I sort of like the single of Viva La Vida a friend gave me. Not as good as Satch, and I can definitely hear the resemblance, but I like the potentially illegal song.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by necrosis1193
No, I'm Implying I'd steal a joke from Gearworld. The guys with the reviews on youtube you think the guy is high? The one who's always playing through a Marshall halfstack that tells you about the pedal box and manual and stuff? Once you get past the crap their decent reviews, but that stuff annoys me enough to be fine with stealing a joke.

Also, I sort of like the single of Viva La Vida a friend gave me. Not as good as Satch, and I can definitely hear the resemblance, but I like the potentially illegal song.

Oh, sorry. I've never seen a GearWorld review.
I'm not a Coldplay fan myself. It's not because of the whole song stealing thing. I've just never liked them.
He's good and all that; got chops and is a pretty good songwriter, I can see why other people might like it but it just doesn't grab me like my favourite artists do.

I wish him luck at least.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The rhythm guitar for Over the Sky is really nice. The drums seem like they were done with a machine.
Too derivative for my tastes. Satriani was new and quite different at the time; the next Satriani will be somebody who can bring something new to the table, not somebody that can do something that's already been done very well.

He's very good but I don't hear anything groundbreaking.
Heads Up!

Atalla just did another, called "Lounge" for now, but it may change.

Expect to see it soon after we organize a video theme to go with it (Yes, I work with him and help him release his stuff ). it is far more dramatic and heavier then normal.

Not my favourite, but still worth checking out.
Especialy if you are into a darker tone.

anyways, Stay tuned folkes!
Last edited by MAJOR at Jan 29, 2009,
Epic stuff :P
Gear:

• ESP LTD SC 207
  • Washburn X200 PRO E
  • Squier Strat (in bits LOL)
  • Line 6 Toneport ux1
That guy is awesome...
Funnilly enough, both the guitarists that had their vifeos posted here are brazilian, like me!
So, I´ll post a video by another awesome guitarist, Gustavo Guerra(some of you already know him from Guitar Idol), this is one of his originals, called "My Wife"
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9i5dcUNBi8
Keep On Rockin´

Gear:
Ibanez GRG-270
Roland Cube30X
Zoom G2.1u