So my friends and I were bored today at lunch and we had a sharpie and some ketchup packets.

Laughs ensued.

So what do you guys do when you get bored at lunch?
Cute. I fall asleep or stare at people as they walk past me.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud
Cute. I fall asleep or stare at people as they walk past me.

i stare at people for the hell of it too. People take public situations way to seriously these days and care way too much about how they come off to people. Although now a senior, i'm known as the awkward kid with staring problems and no friends...
Dress up as 'Verbal' Kint and confuse the police.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by angusfan16
I eat food at lunch. Strange i know.

You...FREAK!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
i play guitar, strange i know
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
We used to slide on lunch trays on the hill outside. A few years ago the school cop used to come talk to us everyday at lunch (because we ate outside). One day we told him one of our friends smokes crack to which he replied, "Oh, so is that why he is so short." And another time we almost got him to fire his gun in the air. We also had this game where we picked one of our friends and basicly beat the living **** out of them all lunch. I don't have time to name all the awsome stuff we did back then. I wish I could go back to 9th grade just for the lunch

edit: Can't forget the time we snuck a dead raven into this girl's bag of chips
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by El Gigante
What is with all the social outcasts on UG? Doesn't anyone have friends?

No...you know people in the real world? Wierdo...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by El Gigante

These "social outcasts" are probably the people who don't give two shits about being social butterflies because they don't have a hole inside them they need to fill with attention from others because mommy and daddy didn't love them. Yes they have friends, they have all they really need to have fun, and there's nothing wrong with that.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by El Gigante

...What are these.. Friends you speak of?
Quote by tremeloud
These "social outcasts" are probably the people who don't give two shits about being social butterflies because they don't have a hole inside them they need to fill with attention from others because mommy and daddy didn't love them. Yes they have friends, they have all they really need to have fun, and there's nothing wrong with that.

this is the perfect discription of me. i wanna sig this because it describes me so well.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09