I don't know which one to go with. Do you guys have any suggestion?

I haven't been able to try either one cuz none of the guitar shops where I live have em in stock. i've only watched videos of em on youtube. they both sound great. Am I getting branded buy 'Martin' or are they really worth the buck, or atleast for the D15?
Getting branded by Martin is a good thing in my opinion. I own a Taylor myself but in my eyes the 2 mainstream acoustic manufacturers are Taylor and Martin and the choice is clear:
If you want more Bass go with Martin
If you want more Treble go with Taylor

The people at both these companies are really cool and experienced also in my opinion making them superior.
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Why those two guitars? They're really nothing alike, the D-15 is all Mahogany where as the Blueridge is Spruce and Rosewood (all solid might I add). Also, isn't the 163 a 000? It's like comparing apples and oranges but personally I think I'd go with the Blueridge. Much better value.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
The Martin 15 series is where Martins start to get good. The 15 series has a real nice dark tone from the mahogany top. Some people love it, others not so much. The newer 15 series are made with "african mahogany", better known as sapele. It's used as a substitute because the south american mahogany(that we're used to) is starting to get expensive. Sapele is a much more sustainable wood and has very similar tonal characteristics(if not almost identical). You can tell the difference between these two woods by looking at their grain patterns. Sapele will have a long stripy pattern while the south american mahogany will have a dotted pattern.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Go with the Blueridge. It's a better guitar and has solid rosewood back and sides and sitka spruce top. Blueridges are excellent guitars which I can't say about the D-15.
Quote by Guitar Hack
Go with the Blueridge. It's a better guitar and has solid rosewood back and sides and sitka spruce top. Blueridges are excellent guitars which I can't say about the D-15.

Why don't you like the D-15? I think they're great guitars. The tone is very mellow and dark, which isn't very common since not many people make all mahogany guitars. The D-15 also has all solid sapele.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
Why don't you like the D-15? I think they're great guitars. The tone is very mellow and dark, which isn't very common since not many people make all mahogany guitars. The D-15 also has all solid sapele.

Didn't say I didn't like it. Just said the Blueridge was better.
My opinion...the Blueridge sounds great, looks great and cheaper than Martin but...I've also seen them for sale on eBay (and in a couple local stores) with some serious cracks in the WOOD. I don't claim to know whether it's the Chinese using "green" or other substandard wood or whether it's due to some type of abuse during shipping. I play Martin. but my local guru says that if you want manufacturing consistency....buy a Taylor....and I do trust his judgement.
^ I actually heard about a dealer who stopped selling Blueridges because of problems with cracks.

And like someone already said, these are two very different guitars. Pick the one that sounds better to you. It isn't really a great idea to buy a guitar without playing it first either.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
If you are going to go with BR, get one with an Adirondack top. I have a BR-40A and with such a high quality top it will stand up to anything that is missing a superior top wood even though it's not solid back and sides.