pretty nifty. personally id much rather buy a treal tube amp or save up and get some freaking amazing modeling software, but nifty nonetheless
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
i was thinking of doing something like that with either a tube preamp or poweramp on my POD to add a little punchiness. i wouldnt get it unless your somewhat satisfied with your rig though
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Eventually, I'm sure Modelling amps will be able to sound exaclty like tube amps, but tube amps will still be made, just because it's tube -- It's like Boutique pedals. You don't need them, they cost too much, and you can get similar or the same sounds for cheaper, but the fact that it's handmade and very few copies exist ****ing rules.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by V.U.K
Eventually, I'm sure Modelling amps will be able to sound exaclty like tube amps, but tube amps will still be made, just because it's tube -- It's like Boutique pedals. You don't need them, they cost too much, and you can get similar or the same sounds for cheaper, but the fact that it's handmade and very few copies exist ****ing rules.

Once the government breaks into trinary code (which may or may not be soon ) I wouldn't doubt that modeling amps and DSP will be the mainstay for amps and such... that's instead of 128-bit processing, it's 1024-bit processing... much, much better. Actually, I don't know about the processing part... I just know it'll be loads better.

In response to the video, it's just a preamp, there's tons out there... this one just sounds pretty decent

I'll still be tube in the future, even if prices hike...
Last edited by dudey5691 at Jan 6, 2009,

I love that beast of a power cable.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by SSL27

I love that beast of a power cable.

lol yea that thing is like a fregin hose
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional