Is there a way that I can get free ringtones sent as a text to my phone from a website without having to download it from the mobile internet?

Thanks in advance.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
give me waffles?

im hungry -_-
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by Twisted Magnum
It was supposed to be GAY

But it turned out as gas, thus I win.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
First get Audacity
Cut 20-30 seconds out of a song with Audacity and save it to your PC.
Have someone that can get sound clips on their phone from the PC put it on their phone (my friend has a Blackberry and can do it)
Have him text it to you
Save as Ringtone
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Get audacity, cut 20-30 seconds out of it. Save the file. Go to an email program then enter (your number here)@(your carrier here).net For example (mynumber)@mms.att.net. There's other stuff you put after the @ sign if you have a certain carrier. Like (yournumber)@vtext.com I'm not sure what any others are. Anyways upload the file and send it to that and it will deliver it to your phone.

OR go to www.beamitupscotty.com and try that. That costs to download it though.
Quote by justin129
Get audacity, cut 20-30 seconds out of it. Save the file. Go to an email program then enter (your number here)@(your carrier here).net For example (mynumber)@mms.att.net. There's other stuff you put after the @ sign if you have a certain carrier. Like (yournumber)@vtext.com I'm not sure what any others are. Anyways upload the file and send it to that and it will deliver it to your phone.

OR go to www.beamitupscotty.com and try that. That costs to download it though.

Dude, thank you. I had no idea you could e-mail your phone! Worked perfect!
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
Try this too http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/index.php you can puload apps and all that good stuff you dont have to put in your number it will give you al ink and a number to put in your phones browser.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.