..and you would be comfortable spending the money after a few random UGer's tell you it's cool?

You didn't ask anything about it.. if you think want it, go try it. Why the hell would you post that here?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
..and you would be comfortable spending the money after a few random UGer's tell you it's cool?

You didn't ask anything about it.. if you think want it, go try it. Why the hell would you post that here?

There's also no where to try it out, because it isn't in stores. I was just curious about it, it's not like I'm ready to buy it tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone had experience or clips. I don't know why this thread bothers you so much; why don't you just leave it?
Quote by Say Ocean
There's also no where to try it out, because it isn't in stores. I was just curious about it, it's not like I'm ready to buy it tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone had experience or clips. I don't know why this thread bothers you so much; why don't you just leave it?

You do realize that's a dumb question to ask..

Here is your ideal response: Yeah they're wicked good. There are clips on youtube.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

I have a friend who got one just the other day. He reckons it's flat out the best piece of gear he's ever had. And he's been through a lot of gear over the years. I you want I could get him to look you up on MSN or something and he could give you some first hand info
Quote by xwearesinking

Here is your ideal response: Yeah they're wicked good. There are clips on youtube.

you just don't stop. Youtube is crappy quality. I just wanted some anecdotal responses, tips for if I get the chance to use it, clips I haven't heard yet, etc. What is your problem? It's a forum. You ask about things. I don't see why that is so confusing
Quote by Say Ocean

you just don't stop. Youtube is crappy quality. I just wanted some anecdotal responses, tips for if I get the chance to use it, clips I haven't heard yet, etc. What is your problem? It's a forum. You ask about things. I don't see why that is so confusing

not the point.. how many 14 year old UG'ers do you think have an AxeFx? You could get a lot more research done using Google instead of posting here and waiting for a response.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by xwearesinking
not the point.. how many 14 year old UG'ers do you think have an AxeFx? You could get a lot more research done using Google instead of posting here and waiting for a response.

I have googled. And joined the axe-fx forum. I'm just looking for more experiences. Now run along and harass someone else...
It's all the rage on HCAF.

I thought you were getting one?
have a look around www.thegearpage.net too

they rave about it all the time so if you think you think the application is worth the pricetag then you certainly wont be disapointed by the product
The AxeFX is quickly becoming the "go to" piece of gear for a lot of working guitarists. I've had the opportunity to spend some time messing around with one and it really is that good. Though it may not happen for a while, my next rig will be built around one.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Say Ocean
I have googled. And joined the axe-fx forum. I'm just looking for more experiences. Now run along and harass someone else...

Just yesterday Larry Mitchell and I were discussing the Axe-FX, which he uses in his touring rig. Great piece of equipment, very versatile and most importantly, it FEELS like a guitar amp, NOT a modeler.

Quote by xwearesinking

You're a real class act...

Last edited by zachman5150 at Jan 7, 2009,
Oh, so your posting pictures in this thread, but not in the other one anymore? What happened there?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by xwearesinking
Oh, so your posting pictures in this thread, but not in the other one anymore? What happened there?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Exo M7

He does appear to have an impulse control issue.

Ehhh, you can't really get upset at babies for whining, that's what they do. (Of course babies, to their credit, don't expect to be treated w/ respect for whining.)

His credit/credibility, therefore is-- DENIED...
Quote by zachman5150
He does appear to have an impulse control issue.

Ehhh, you can't really get upset at babies for whining, that's what they do. (Of course babies, to their credit, don't expect to be treated w/ respect for whining.

His credit/credibility, therefore is-- DENIED...

Whining? What have I complained about?

I pointed out your stupidity, and ironically enough, immaturity. Which actually cancels out YOUR credibility. So..

How about another picture? I'm quite fond of them, as I'm sure you can tell. I especially liked the one about the Talent Booster. It seems like every new post of yours helps prove me even more correct.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by xwearesinking
Whining? What have I complained about?

I pointed out your stupidity, and ironically enough, immaturity. Which actually cancels out YOUR credibility. So..

How about another picture? I'm quite fond of them, as I'm sure you can tell. I especially liked the one about the Talent Booster. It seems like every new post of yours helps prove me even more correct.

You are NOW on the ignore list
Quote by Say Ocean
kinda want one for college/home recording/live use

I haven't, but I'd like to, and there are 2 MASSIVE threads on 'em with some large reviews if you go to The Gear Page.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Yeah I agree with people say go to TGP they have much better experience with pieces like the AxeFx.
Quote by Say Ocean
I can't stand TGP and I don't play re-hashed smooth jazz or SRV rip off stuff so I wouldn't fit in.

Go to hugeracksinc.com, or rig-talk.com

Quote by Say Ocean
I can't stand TGP and I don't play re-hashed smooth jazz or SRV rip off stuff so I wouldn't fit in.

Then don't join, just read the 80 page thread and learn from it.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.