Exactly what the title says....

I'm only looking for the black and see through black cherry models...

I'n not interested in any of the new H models though...
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
bump!

I'm sure somebody has one of these not getting much play.
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
Call Guitar center in San Antonio TX. They have a used H-1000 in black cherry for about $500.
I've got a Schecter Hellraiser in black cherry w/ Duncans (custom/58), hardshell case, straplocks, and pro electronics that I'm selling for $400 + shipping. I'll pick up paypal costs and insurance! I have to move it to pay bills.
Quote by mhenson42
Call Guitar center in San Antonio TX. They have a used H-1000 in black cherry for about $500.

Do you know this looks...I may be interested to
Quote by mhenson42

You think they'd ship it to Phoenix AZ?
Quote by BassisticT

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

bump
Quote by BassisticT

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Quote by xMetalJohnx
You think they'd ship it to Phoenix AZ?

Why not? Give'em a call.
bump!
Quote by BassisticT

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

bump
Quote by BassisticT

Quote by Sir-Shredalot